Chapter 12: The fight

Kris POV

So I headed to the address that sent me,its an abandoned ware house as I enter the front door i saw a stairs, at last i saw bambam standing at the top of the stairs, smirking.

"Hey sup Fanfan😒"

"Tch! No need for greetings anymore!where is she?

"Calm down bro,she's doing well hahaha"

"Where is jb?!

"Let me lead you the way"

As we walk inside the first room in the second floor i saw je ah sitting at the chair with her hands tied at the back,and they also put a blind fold, i walk towards her to asked her if she got hurt,but suddenly jb showed up.

"O.Oh! What a romantic scene!

"Let her go! Im here is that you want jb right?am i right Jae bum!!!

"Hahaha so easy wu fan!! You think I will let her go?!

"Damn it!!

"Please let her go and do what you want to me? You want to kill me right because we killed jackson?

"Nahh..Its not like that I won't kill you easily , I want you to suffer and I want je ah to watch you while your suffering hahahaha"

"Jb please let me go,do you think jackson will be happy if you kill kris!

"Shut up je ah!! You saw what happen but you just shut up!!your brother was a cop but you don't bother to tell him what you saw!!

"Because im scared!

"I want you to watch us je ah!While torturing your beloved killer boyfriend!!

"No jb please don't hurt him please let us go"

"Nahh shut up je ah!!

Jb walk towards her holding a gun on his right hand.

"Baby,shut up okay.Just watch"

He point the gun at je ah's temple shit!! She's crying! Jb kisses je ah's forehead and leave her alone.

"So let's start the game my older brother"

"I dont want to play games with you jb"

"Nahh I'm sure you will,wanna test me brother?!

"Kris?Jb?you two are siblings??

"Yes,why??you dont know?

"How did this happen??

"Because its happen,look baby you trust this guy??you really think you know him well??

"I do,If you love a person you will trust him whatever it takes"

"Trust!!Bullshit!! You dont even know what his family background"

"Im sorry for what happen to jackson,just please let us go"

"I dont need your sympathy! Just shut the hell up!!

"Let her go and you can do whatever you want with me,"

"Nahh,i want je ah to see it,your the main actor of your own story and Its payback time brother"

"Okay do what you want I will not fight back,but after you satisfied please let je ah go"

"As you wish brother!!

Je ah's POV

Mark,yugyeom,youngjae,and jr was holding a metal baseball bat,jb was holding a gun, bambam was just standing at the window maybe he's checking if someones going to rescue us. Jr hit kris unto his back but he just smile,then jb punch kris until he vomit blood but still he won't fight back.

"Krisss!!
Please guys stop!!stop hurting him please!!!

"Ahh you still can stand,you pretty tough hah!

"Jb he's still your brother!!so please stoppp!!!

"No!! I hate him! Mom loves you so much than me!! She never loved me!!and it's because of you!!!

"Kris! Why won't you fight!! Dont let them hurt you!!I thought you were strong so c'mon!!

When jb was about to hit kris by a wood chair i manage to stand up,and
Cover kris so I am the one who hit by the chair unto my back..Then suddenly I heard bambam shouting "they are here the EXO member is here"Kris held me in his arms.

"Why did you do that!😭

"Because I want to save you"

"Why don't you let them hurt me until they're satisfied,why je ah why! Because of me you got hurt"

"No im fine stop crying! And also I want to tell you something"

"What it is?

"Im pregnant"

"Really??

"Yesss"

Then he hug me,i heard him crying..
And i felt his tears unto my shoulder my dress are getting wet.

Suddenly Sehun came.

Je ah are you okay??

"Im fine,just help kris,he got a lot of bruises! faster!!

"Hey je ah why are your legs bleeding??

"Hah?!Noooooo!!!My babyyyyy!!!!

"What baby?-sehun

"Lets get out of here je ah,I will make sure they that they will get rid of hurting my child and my life!!

"Lets get out of here sehun help us please😭

"Okay,let's go"

I was helding kris on his left arm,then sehun help me go down the stairs, suddenly D.O shout..

"Sehunnnn!! He have a gun!!!
-D.O shout

I heard a gun shot i know that was for me,so i close my eyes waiting for the bullet but i just heard exo members shouting so i open up my eyes i saw kris falling unto the floor again with a blood flowing from his mouth, i cry out loud helding his head unto my arms..

"Noooo krisssss please wake up!!

"Oho-oho- j--je a-ah s-stop crying"

"Sehun!! Help meee please we need to hurry go to the hospital pleaseee"

"Okay, just hang on kris! Can you still walk je ah? I will carry him"

"Yeah i still can just go!

We headed to the near hospital.. I ask sehun to hurry beacuse kris lost a lot of blood.. I dont want to lose him even our child..