Part 18

I ran up the stairs to get changed, I decided to wear my usuall going out shorts and The Killers t-shirt. Jay was on the phone to his friends downstairs, "I can't wait for you to meet her mate, she's gorgeous!" I heard him say down the phone. I looked at myself in the mirror, I wasn't gorgeous at the moment! My hair was all over the place so I brushed is and let it go wavey and flow down my back.

I noticed Jay had walked into the room, I turned around to se him staring at me. "what?" I asked but he didn't reply, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed pushing himself up against me , kissing me in the process. "Jay you've gotta get ready!" I moaned what he was ontop of me, "just one more kiss!" he said but I tried to dodge it as he leaned in. But he pinned me down and kissed me.

He was sk easily distracted, it was 10pm by the time we actually left Jays house. His mates met us outside Rock City. You could tell they had already had a few but Jay didn't care he greeted them with a bear hug and introduced me, "Ashlie this is Dave, Russel and Matt!" they all said hi before we went into the club and grabbed a table. "Right this rounds on me." Matt said , he looked at me and asked what I wanted "errrm, vodca and coke please!" I said smiling up at him. The boys jumped up and went over to a group of girls leaving me and Jay alone together. He put his hand on my knee and the other arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me forhead, he knew I was uncofortable being around people I didn't know. "don't worry we will go home in abit if you want." he wishpered to me. I looked at him as his friends came back over with the group of girls and Matt came back with the drinks, I smiled at Jay , "Thank You!" i mouthed at him.

I made my drink last and sipped it slowly, jay grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor. I couldn't say no to jay so I just tried my best to dance with him although I looked like a complete idiot. The boys disappeared half way through the night so me and Jay went back to his. He said he had a surprise for me but I still had no idea what it was!