Part 31

"looks like were gonna be sharing." he said as leaning against the door frame with his suitcase next to him. "yeah, so it does." I smiled but looked down. Jay walked intothe room and rested his suitcase on the other side of the bed to where I was sat. He glanced at me but I still had my head down , waching my hands fiddle withy bracelets. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." he said pointing in the direction on the en suite. I looked up and nodded at him and he smiled back.

Whilst Jay was in the bathroom I decided I should start to unpack. I lifted my heavy bag onto the bed and un zipped it. As I rummaged aroun inside I reminded myself what I had actually packed; shorts, tops, bikinis and the only 2 dresses I owned!

I sorted everything out and placed it all in the wardrobe on my side of the room. As I did so I peered outthe window and down to the pool. Tom and Max were pushig eachother in, Nathan was up to his sholders in water with his arms crossed on the edge of the pool talking to Siva who was sunbathing next to Laura. Big Kev and Jayne were sat in the shade at a table drinking lemonade. I saw Max waving at me signalling for me to get changed and come down to the pool. It was clear he just wanted to throw me in the pool but I decided I'd take my chances.

Jay was in the shower as he'd been sweating in the car on the way to the villa, so I had enough time to slip into my bikini. I openedthe draw and grabbed my bright red one because it complimented my ginger hair. I stripped down quickly and put on my bikini, it fit nice and snug. I didn't see the point in bikinis if I had my way I'd just jump into the pool in just my underwear but I didn't want to cause any unwanted attention. I turned around to looked at myself in the mirror. "shit best take these off!" I cursed as I slipped my bracelets off, I was a culpret when I came down to forgeting to take them off when I was around water! That's how they would always get damaged and break.

"that's better!" I said to myself looking in the mirror again. "Wow!" came from somebody standing behind me, it was Jay, he'd just come out the steaming hot shower with nothing but a towel around his waist. I looked at him a blushed, bowing my head and smiling. "wow Ashlie you look, great!" he said with a huge grin on his face. "thanks," I replied, "I kinda need a tan though!" we both laughed. "well erm I'm gonna go down stairs." I pointed towards the door backing slowly out of the room, "okay , I'll erm see you in abit yeah?" jay said now walking around in his purple stripped swimming trunks and drying his curly locks with his towel. "yeah I'll see you in abit!" I finally said before closing the door.

I hopped down the stairs and bumped into Tom in the kitchen, he was drinking a can of coke whilst sitting on the work top. He wolf whistled as I walked into the room, "alright Parker cool your jets!" I smiled as he grinned back at me. I stopped as I got outside and looked over to Siva who had sat up wanting me to go sit next to him. As I made my way around the pool I heard Tom yell, "CANON BALL!" and he ran up behind me grabbed me around my waist and jumped into the deep end pulling me in with him! "Parker you numpty!" I yelled as I reached the surface. Everyone laughed so I started to splash Tom and move closer towards him I pushed him under and everyone continued to laugh. I swan towards the shallow end and placed my feet on the floor, only for Tom to swim umdernieth me and place me on his sholders. "OH MY GOD! TOM PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, so he did. He flicked me backwards so I'd crash into the water behind him.

Eventually I escaped and made my way over to Siva. He handed me a towel and I laid on the sunbed next to him. "so having fun so far?" he smirked but I just glanced at him and we both bursts out laughing.

"Birds here!" Tom said as Jay walked outside from the kitchen, everyones eyes forcused on him as Max ran up behind him and pushed him straight in! "right that's everyone!" Max said grinning.

"not everyone!" I said pointing towardsaura with a smile. "Ashlie!" she moaned giving me a stare, I just smiled back at her. "right come on Tom." Max and Tom walked over to her and picked upthe sunbed she was laying on and carried it over to the pool. "Guy no! Please don't! Max! Tom! No..." but her speech was stoped as Tom lifted the end of the bed up and she slid in! We all clapped and laughed as they but the bed back.

"what about Siv?" Nathan said looking over to him smiling childishly. "ohhh no you don't! I'll go in on my own!" Siva said but Max and Tom had already started walking over to him, so he jumped up and gave himself a run up, then he leaped in head first showing off his graceful diving skills! "and that's how it's done!" he said as he bobbed up to the surface!

"come on guys the BBQs ready!" said shouted from the table. I followed Behind Tom and Max not taking any risks of getting thrown in again!