Beautiful

Hi!!!!Ok, so I kept having a dream about these couples(I just made them), and I really am enjoying how it's starting so if you have any suggestions please comment! I would love to see your thoughts and I promise to comment back. If you like this thank you so much<3 Ok lets begin

~Here are the characters

Avery Mcdonald:

light brown scene hair,

5'3

loves chinese food, strawberry ice cream, and her best friend Alex Malando

16

Alex Malando

black scene hair

5'7

loves puppies, school, and Avery Mcdonald

18

Mariah Lovse

blue scene hair

5'6

loves kittens, games, Alex Malando, and Kyle Kunchi

17

Kyle Kunchi

blonde scene hair

6'0

loves piercings, helping others, and Mariah Lovse

18

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

XxAlex_MxX : Good morning loves

Aves : This early?!?!?!?!?! really?!?!?!!?!? O_//

XxAlex_MxX : haha yeahh

Aves : ima go get ready

XxAlex_MxX : Ok I'll pick you up soon beautiful

XxAlex_MxX : coffee?

Aves: You're the best

Avery p.o.v

I smiled at the last text, putting bittersweet vanilla by Crestillion on. It was such a cute song, and the band members are even cuter! So, I grabbed a pair of white skinny jeans, black sheer button up blouse, neon green tanktops, and silver sparkly vans. I hopped in the shower, and washed myself using my strawberry soap, shampoo, and conditioner that Alex bought me. He has been my best friend since forever! I couldn't help but grin it was our first day of junior year!

So, I set Bittersweet vanilla on replay and got ready. I was quite pleased with my outfit, and the song just made me happier. It was so adorable I love it! I curled the bottom of my hair and left the rest straight. I applied my eyeliner, mascara, lipstain, and painted my nails black. I smiled at myself, I finally loved my appearance! I felt my iphone vibrate, and saw a picture of my house. I just laughed innocently, kissed my crestillion poster, and ran down the hallway. I swiftly grabbed my black bag, and grabbed some toast.

I had a slice in my mouth, and the other in a napkin. Alex stood outside of his car, looking at the lake. He always loved the water, said it made him feel at peace. He slowly turned to face me running at him. I jumped to the side a bit, so he wouldn't get trampled over.

"Still? Always going to have toast huh?",alex questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Well of course! I even brought you a slice. I sprinkled some cinnamon for ya",I winked at him.

"Ya know. I love you. You're the best",alex laughed out taking his slice of toast.

Alex wore black skinny jeans, a white Falling in Reverse T-shirt, white and black checkerboard vans, and his hair was straightened. He had in the neon green industrial I bought him, which made me smile a bit. I lifted up my tanktop to reveal the black broken heart bellybutton piercing he bought me. He glanced over, looked over, and laughed.