Two

Lucy's P.O.V

I was about to go out of the guild halls and was about to go home 'cause it's already 11 in the evening when Natsu held my wrist.I turned around because of shock.

"What Natsu!??"

"Ugh.I'll walk you to your house".He said while smiling.

"Pft.Hahaha..I can go home by myself..Thanks anyway..".I winked at him and he let go.

"Okay..see you tomorrow night!".

"Your not going here in the day?".

"Nope..why?".

"Ahh..nothing..Kay!See ya!".I waved at him and also to the other guild members and went home".

>Lucy's House<

I decided to take a quick bath so I got my towel and ran to the bathroom.After that I went to change to my PJ's.

Sure Natsu's acting wierd.I thought and felt a cold breeze.I shrugged and crawled under the bed covers and slept.

>Lucy's Dream<

"Natsu!?".I shouted.

Where is he and the others?.I asked to my self.

Why am I in chains and...and my keys?where are my keys??.

I saw a silhoutte of a man walking towards me...*tock* *tock*I heard his footsteps...then... LUCY??LUCY??

>End of Lucy's Dream<

".....Lucy??.."

I heard someone calling me from the door while knocking repeatedly.

"Okay,coming!!wait a sec!!".

I got up and ran towards the door and opened it.

"Eeh??..Juvia? Why so early?".I asked Juvia with a curious look on my face.

"Ugh..Lucy,Juvia wants to ask advice...."

"What advice..?what for?".

"Juvia wants to know how to deal with guys during a date?".

"Da-da-date!!!???..with whom?with Gra-Gray!??,Ugh.. maybe you should come in first".I asked her shock and let her in.

"Yeah..ugh Gray-sama asked Juvia last night...the other guild members helped him".

"Wow..,I didn't know Gray could do that..well congratulations,my advice is just be yourself okay?RE.LAX.".

"Uhn...Thank you".

"Do you want to have breakfast with me?".I asked her and she nodded.

"Juvia will help you prepare..thanks again,I hope you'll find someone soon...".She giggled.

"Ha.ha.Now that you mention it..well I hope so".I said as I chop the ingredients.

"Well,Juvia thinks Natsu-san would fit in..".She grinned at me and winked.

"The hell Juvia!..He doesn't even count".I said blandly.

*TIME SKIP*

We finished eating and talk more about girly things....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME.. I'M REALY REALY SORRY!!!

I'M SO BUSY YA KNOW.. WELL HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!