One

Lucy's P.O.V

"Watch it flamebrain!!!"

"U da one who started it Ice Pervert!!".

And boom!tables,chairs,whatever that can be thrown is flying here in the guild hall.Ugh.They don't really know what peace means when they're at the guild!.

It's just a normal day here again at the guild,people fighting with no reason..luckily master's not here because his in a regular meeting with Mira-san.

"WHO.SMOOSHED.MY.CAKE?"

Uh oh.Now I call it a war.You already know who is it.

I ran towards the counter and hid under it.I heard the cracking sounds of the table and the breaking of glasses.

"Cease it!all of you!".

Luckily master had arrived.I got up and leaned to the counter.

"Natsu started it Gra---

Gray didn't have the chance to finish his sentence.Master slammed his now giant arms to Gray.

"Oww.How does it feel Ice Perv--

"Enough Natsu!"Gramps said now on his giant form.

"Nyahaha!!Natsu!!You should see your face,.!!"

I burst out laughing seeing his face.

"Now,now..I have a very big announcement for you all!!"

"Whats it gramps?".Gray asked while standing up."Is it really important?"

"Yes,it is.The council had this information about Raven Tail spreading violence and mischiefs to the other cities of Fiore.But luckily they haven't reached Magnolia yet.But don't let your guards down.UNDERSTOOD?"

"Have they turned to be in the league of Dark Guilds now?".Erza asked while staring at the cieling.

"No,they didn't my child.They are an independent guild now,who targets the guilds under the Legal Guilds Alliance...like us"

"Naah!They're nothing..Laxus beated 'em ya know!".Natsu shouted throwing his fists up and punching it through the air.

"Wrong Natsu,the council said they have 5 new members..they're strong I might add.But their identities are unidentified for now.If there is a new update about them we will be updated urgently"

"But the Master of Raven Tail is your son right master?".Wakaba asked blowing his cigar.

"Yes,but why talk about them??maybe we can just relax for now..but be careful all of you!".Master said and went inside his office.

After that the guild again is a disaster area...

>few minutes later<

"Luce?Lucy!?".

I flinched because of shock.Why the hell is he shouting my name,when he could just walk to me?.His a total idiot.

"What Natsu!!?".I shouted back.

Now he ran towards me and gave me his oh so wide smile.

"Well,I just wanted to ask you if you would like to watch the sakura trees---

"Ofcourse Natsu!!,when is it?I heard they have just bloomed?"

I didn't let him finish his sentence.I was just so excited to watch the sakura trees,especially with him.Wait?What??.No!.I mean his my bestfriend and isn't it more enjoyable to be with someone you love?,I love Natsu for being my bestfriend.No more,no less.

"Yeah,tomorrow night?".He asked putting his arms around my shoulders.

I blushed.And wait?,why the hell am I blushing?And why am I thinking these things!!,It's just a friendly date!!ugh!.

"Call it".I said putting his arms away.

"Kay,I'll catch you at your place Luce!tomorrow night at 8!"

And he went back to what he was doing.Then a thought flashed into my mind.....why did he invited me to watch the blossoms of the sakura trees with him?..no Lucy.Ha.Ha.Ha.It's just IMPOSIBLE.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh 'kay.. hi everyone.Muehe.. the plot of this story just popped into my mind when I was listening to a song.. so yeah!.

I HOPE YOU'D LIKE IT.(hoping it's better than my other story)

(c)Hiro Mashima

>nalu_0714<