C h a p t e r 6

Derek's P-O-V .

Oh.My.God. Cassie was about to fight in the movies! Some trick wad lookin' at me. So she got in her face! I was wrong about her...wasn't all sweet and good she can be a bad bitch! But now the movie starting.FLIRT TIME BOII... So shes watchin the movie and I decide to just put my arm around her. I'm not gonna some corny movie shit this is all or nothing! So she puts her head on my chest in return. "Yessss",I thought. We continue to flirt till the movie was over. Mane....I a'int no bitch nigga, I kissed her!! She kissed back we kissed until the credits were over. Lets just say tounges said hello! On our way back to her place to drop her off she askes me...what i do...oh lawwdd.

*************************

Cassies P.O.V.

We are on our way home! The date was great tho! "Umm, Derek what do you do for a living?" He pauses for a long time before answering I mean damn nigga!! Its yo job!! "Oh--I--umm sell--...". "What do you sell?" I said I had a bright idea of what he would say next..."Drugs." Hesays shamefully. I stare at him "You don't do them---do you?" " Hell naw!" He says.

"I dont know Derek...i'm not into that drug dealing fuckery...what if u get hurt in would hate that!"

"Well, its my only way right now...im trying to get out we all know that a'int easy Cassie!"

"Fine,bye Derek". Well that went well I think.

I finally get in the house Tasha's gone, RJ is sleep...all that is here is UGGGHHH stupid Kevin my moms one night stand of the night. I go upstairs to shower and change my clothes. After i get out Kevin is in my room!! What the hell?! "Hey what do you want?" I ask. He was like "I want youuuu" he sounded drunk as f***! And I replied "Get out", and tried moving him out...he pulled me by my arm,hard and said "give me head!" I tried getting out of his grip. He was too strong he started to pull down my shorts! I had to free legs bruhhh.....POW kicked his dick in he balled over in pain!! I called Derek...he picked up on the second ring... I feel so stupid! I start crying then...I was scared as hell! "Derek c-come get me pleassee!!" I stutter from my sobbing. "Baby,whats wrong??" My moms boyfriend or wha-whatever you call him almost raped me!" I say still stuttering

"I'll be there in 15 min...pack your stuff for the night and bring RJ too!"

*******************

Dereks P.O.V

I'm pulling up to Cassie's house. Shes standing outside with a sleepy looking RJ. I kiss her and escort them to the car. She looks so sad hope she feels better! I really ready to kill this damn nigga who put his hand on my baby!! Lil bitch...We pull up to my house and show Cassie and RJ to there rooms. Before Cassie goes to bed she apologized to me and i apologized as well she started crying and I just let her lay on me. Im gonna take care of this one girl. So different from these hoes. Shes natural beauty. Shes staying with me. I think im in love.

•WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO KEVIN THE RAPIST?

•WILL RJ AND CASSIE REALLY STAY WITH DEREK?

•WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO CASSIE'S MOM?

Thanks for reading! And answer the questions...yea you...I know you saw them big ass capital letters ;)! READ,COMMENT,VOTE! -yazandcam-