C h a p t e r 1 3

Tasha P.O.V-

Yes, I had called Cassie this morning. Yeah that deep voice was me, autotune hun. Shes so amazing I can't help it. I don't know whats wrong with me.

I want to be with her . I know she might not feel the same. I DON'T CARE THOUGH. I feel that I went downhill after my mother died in a plane crash when I was 13. I stayed with my Dad he always brought pretty women to his home. His name was Kevin. The women, they just fascinated me. Thats all i can say honestly.

Cassie P.O.V -
Well I arrive at school and there was this new girl I saw in my first class. She was a really pretty shade of dark brown and she had dark longish hair. She wore glasses and looked really quiet. She looked somewhat ignored by everyone else in the classroom and she did sit beside me.

Class began and the teacher wants us to partner up Tasha's not in this class and everyone was paired except for the shy, pretty new girl.

So I said "Lets be partners", I smiled and she smiled back , and nodded. So I asked for her name Christiana but you can call me Chrissy.

Shes so sweet and quiet I wanna be friends, and so Tasha, Christiana, and I can be friends! The bell rung leading to our next class until next time my friend.

***

Its lunch time and I see Chrissy sitting all alone. I waved her over to sit with me and Tasha she looked like it was a sin that I called her over.

She came over I thought she was a sweet girl! We talked about where she was from she was from North Carolina but moved down here because her dad had an opportunity. I was glad she moved though I really hope we can become good friends!

Chrissy P.O.V-
OMG I met this awesome girl I hope shes not just being fake because shes super nice and shes really pretty!

I feel like a nerd talking to her though, I wanna makeover so bad and just to shop. I miss my boyfriend, I guess I honestly don't know he's just so distant now a days. But so far I'm not being treated nicely, I am really shy but I will open up soon I can tell.

But for now its just quiet lil' Chrissy trying to make friends. I play basketball, although I am really short I'm only 5 feet tall. Sad right. I have a little sister too she can be annoying at times but shes really cool! Her name is Grace. But Cassie and I exchanged numbers. OMGEEE my first friend!

****

Y'ALL HIGH SCHOOL TAKES YOUR SOUL .WE SO SORRY 😭.

But we sorry writing this book was stressing and we took a break... A long one. But hopefully WE ARE REALLY BACK fore good please continue to vote and comment :). Thanks for the support as always.

BUT AIN'T TASHA CRAZY?
-more backstory maybe?
CHRISTIANA
- shes sweet isn't she
- wonderin' how Tasha feels hmm...

But bye y'all.