Chapter 1 - Ridge's Deal

KirinDave was a proud demi-god, to say the least. They all were, demi-gods. Very proud creatures, and don't like to be challenged or refused.

Ridgedog was no exception, if anything he was the prime example of a demi-god. Proud, obnoxious, and hates to be refused. No one refuses Ridgedog, and he had the world around his fingers. Had, however when Kirin came, Ridge was out of the position fast.

And he was a jealous demi-god, at least when it came to his world and his aliens, so Kirin was careful around the golden eyed demi-god.

Ridge didn't try anything straight away, no. He was far too clever for that. If he were to try something right away, it would undoubtedly get him notice. Kirin took the first five meetings in a cautious, but generally trusting tone.

Then Ridgechanged up a bit. There would be traps, most of them wanting to capture the storm sage, some of them even meant to kill, or at least seriously injure. And the meetings were far more spread out, as Ridge worked away on the next contraption that would fail. There had been a few times when he was close, Kirin will admit that, but it has never actually succeeded.

After the traps were unsuccessful, they became less frequent and Ridge's meetings even less so. In order to sate him, Kirin had kept Ridge as an admin, though restricted his powers quite a lot, much to the auburn haired's disappointment. Kirin thought he was being generous with what he's offered, but he supposed not everyone thought so.

And then there was a battle between Kirin and Lying, of which the storm sage was vastly out powered and surprised, but he had managed to fend Lying off and trapped him in the well, for what he expected to be the rest of ever. He has yet to encounter the Witch of the Woods again.

Kirin had been weaken in the battle, and Ridge had even manage to take control temporarily, though it never developed too far before Kirin was banishing Ridge back to his proper place, restricting his powers even more.

Kirin found Ridge's meetings more frequent again, his admin trying his hardest to be nice as he finally managed to coax more games out for their inhabitants. Most things with PvP in the basics was the work of Ridge, who had seemed to get more blood thirsty at not being a demi-god anymore.

At first Kirin thought it had been helping Ridge, helping get his blood thirst out of the way. He made ways to develop the aimless PvP into a game, like races for the wool and the walls were. It was about teamwork in those games, and he quite liked that idea of everyone helping each other out.

But as time went on, and as he looked pitifully down on Ridge from one of the traps he had managed to get caught in, Kirin realized just how much that wasn't the case. It didn't make him anymore blood hungry, but it didn't quench the need either. And now he was trapped in the net of which demi-gods could not escape from. No doubt, Ridge had the net specially made for him.

Kirin refused to speak, at least for the first week. It felt weird to not talk with anyone else, but he didn't want to talk to Ridge. Not in this state, because he wasn't as brave as he generally pretended to be. And Kirin had never stopped being scared of the golden eyed demi-god, even with some of his powers revoked. He still had his way with so much. He was still way older and wiser than Kirin would ever be.

Ridge spoke, about random things. He would talk about the state of the world, and how he's helping to restore it from it's disorder when their demi-god went 'missing'. He would talk about how Lying was doing, even though Kirin didn't want to know what he was doing. Kirin couldn't give a damn what the Witch of the Woods was doing, but Ridge seemed to believe it was vital information.

After awhile, Kirin started listening to Ridge's rambling, and started getting interested about Lying. After thinking about it, it had occurred to him that he had never actually heard a lot of news about him. He was trapped into the well, and that was all of it. Though, if Ridge's words were true, then it meant that Lying had found a way out of the well's barriers, and was able to move about. He was becoming quite powerful, and Kirin wondered if he were to send a message to the witch, if he would find him. Probably not, Lying would probably just leave him trapped with Ridge.