Date

Crusty Love

Sometimes, you can't avoid what is supposed to happen immediately.

You are not a god.

Chapter 4: Date

Next days after Jessica's birthday, she felt headache for being drunk too deeply last night. She couldn't even remind how she had been taken to home. Her aunt had scolded her this morning to being a soak girl at night. That made she feel bad for herself, swearing not to do it again. She had been told that Tiff had sent her home after the party, so she wanted to thank her so much. But Tiff was absent for the first class and Yuri too, without telling her. Maybe they skipped the class together? This was what she thought. What bad friends! How come they left her to study alone?

The first class ended, Taeyeon who was in another class went to hers in a hurry.

"Jessie.. come on.. I am planning it already.." she dragged her out immediately like they were running from the world war.

"Stop it... Taeng... What's wrong? Where are we going?" the girl was curious, stopping her step against her friend's pull.

"Don't you remember what we promised last night?" Taeyeon turned back to get her friend's eyes connect. But Jessica waved her head innocently. She really didn't know what Taeyeon was trying to do.

"Oh my poor baby Jessie. You told me to introduce your dating partner. Now I made it already. He is waiting for you outside... so please..." Taeng began to pull her again but Jessica stayed still as a stone, showing up her surprise line.

"What did we promise? Seriously?" she got shock.

"Yes, don't tell me if you don't want. You have to meet him anyway or my price will go down." Taeyeon seemed knowing her friend's meaning by looking up on her eyes.

"But Taeng... I was drunk. How come you trust the drunk girl like this? Oh my...."

"No Sica please... date him first... and you can decide it later if you want to continue. But I think you must like him for being a cute guy... Come on..." she strongly dragged her out. Jessica couldn't destroy her friend's kindness. Thus, she gambled this for her friend. She would try to date a new guy? She hoped if he could remove Kris from her memory.

The guy was standing under the tree with similar appearance. Jessica was dragged to him, facing the tall guy surprisingly.

"Lee Jinki?? O_O" she almost couldn't say his name out, getting shock till her face was pale. What the hell this just happened! The one, who Taeng found for her, was Kris's basketball teammate, the leader of SHINee Lee Jinki.

"Hi Sica... Hi Taeng ^^" he smiled sweetly to two girls.

"You guys know each other? Wow that is cool then... I think your relationship will work out." Taeng clapped her hand happily for being a cupid marked their love.

"But he..." she hadn't completed her sentence yet, Taeng interrupted it "Enjoy together... Jinki, please take care of my Sica ^^" she didn't even say but also pushed her friend to him before she took her leave.

"Taeng!" Jessica called her in order begging not to leave her alone.

"You are scared to stay with me? ._." what Jinki said, made her feeling sorry.

"Not at all... I just felt weird... since you know about me too clearly..." she answered, not even dare to face him. Jinki giggled with her cute act, feeling curious if Kris never noticed this girl. For him, Jessica was cute in his eyes, including how she tried the best to chase a guy. Sometimes, he wished he had been Kris for protecting this girl. That was really unbelievable. Jessica usually came to his basketball club, and took his first love. He had begged Taeng who was his neighbor to give her a chance to close her friend and now he reached his goal. He wasn't sure if he could return her eyes to him because he knew she loved somebody else. However, he still wanted to make his move for the first try.