Chapter 2

Camila woke up at 4am so she can jogged around their village, where she has her own flat, after jogging she went home and prepare to go to work, she has a photo shoot to attend to, Actually she still didn't earn that much money, but this is her dream to become a successful model, so she'll just have to sucked it up as long as she can help her family.

Then she remembered Lauren asking her why they haven't bump into each other on parties that hosted where in she's the cover, cause mostly models do come on those type of events, maybe that kind of girl Lauren likes, She didn't even asked for my number, maybe I wasn't her type.

2 weeks have past since she had a date with Lauren, Maybe Ms. Clara have already forgotten that already, She smiled as she remembered Ms. Clara's Sassy daughter.

"Hey! Good morning!" Camila's photographer said to her.

"Go and get your hair and make up" Camila's agent asked her and Camila obliged.

The theme of there pictorial was Simple and natural, Camila was wearing a white sundress, curly hair with feathery earings, it took them 8 hrs to shoot. while Camila is packing up her things she thought she would go visit the mall and pick some things that she needs at her house.

"Is this all, ma'am?" Camila nodded at the cashier and handed her credit card, but it got declined, she checked her cash but it wasn't enough, so she asked the cashier that she'll just go to the ATM and to her dismay, Her card once again rejected, she's been trying to call the agency regarding on her salary but no one is answering, so she just went home with nothing on her hand.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lauren woke up to a terrible headache that morning. She went out last night with her brother, they got wasted and so this is the outcome, she went downstairs and went directly to the kitchen and fix something up for her breakfast, while eating she checked her phone and saw that her mom texted her that she has a band rehearsal, she thought her mom texted her to have a blind date once again.

But come to think of it... 2 weeks had passed already and her mom didn't even asked how the date goes with Camila. Lauren brushed the thought of it at least her mom stops trying, so she prepares herself to go to the studio to rehearse.

"Nice one Lauren! you're In the zone" Some of her colleague said to her while giving her a high five.

Her friends asked her to come with them to the mall to eat, so she agreed she got nothing scheduled after rehearsal. As she was reading the menu something caught her eye, a girl wearing a sundress with large curls on a bun, walking across the restaurant they were eating,

"I think I know that girl..." Lauren said

"You always know them when they're hot like that," Normani said - that's her bestfriend btw

Again Lauren felt her heart skipped a beat it felt like it will fell off any moment. There was something ominous with what she was seeing. Although nicely dressed, the girl's back was hunched like she was defeated to her core. She was sitting alone and seemed lost in thought.

The girl moved a little and Lauren got to see the side of her face.

Wait.

Isn't that...

"Camila?"