Chapter 3

Camila thought she was hearing someone shouting her name, then she froze when she felt cold hands holding her back, she slowly turns her back and saw Lauren smiling at her.

"Lauren! Hi!" Camila said, While Lauren is just staring at her, then she tries to clears her throat to bring Lauren back to earth.

"Hi Camila, glad you still remember me. It's been what? 2 weeks?" Lauren wanted to say more but couldn't think of any. just when Camila is about to answer her, Lauren cut her.

"Are you going home?? or are you with someone?? Am i interrupting???"

"Who are you with?"

"Uh... A friend. I'm just waiting for him. I mean, her." Camila finally cut Lauren off and answers her.

"hm, I'll introduce you to my friends. They're all sitting there,"

Lauren introduce Camila to her friends, she met Normani and she seems nice to her, after the introduction all of them went to back to there food, some of them go back to each others banter, while she feels Lauren is staring at her, sometimes she caught Lauren smiling at her and she smiles back.

Lauren offered her to order something, she told Lauren she's full but she lied she's hungry but don't have enough money to eat, but to her surprise Lauren ordered her a pasta and told her it's her treat for remembering her after still even if they still got out for just one date. She thanked Lauren for the gesture then eats her meal.

After sometime Lauren's friends wanted to go home,  Lauren's guy friend offered that he'll take me home, I declined because i thought I saw Lauren flipping her friend off. Then when she looked at Lauren, she took her hand and said

"Come on, Camz, I'll take you home" Camila agreed but Lauren didn't let go of her hand

"I told you I'm waiting for my friend,"

"No you're not. You never checked your phone since I saw you earlier,"

Lauren caught her lying she thinks Lauren knows what's happening. So she let Lauren guide her to her car.

"This is me," Camila said, as Lauren parked in front of her flat.

"Camila....Do you need company?"

Lauren wasn't sure if it was a bright idea to ask her that but Lauren was certain she saw sadness in Camila's eyes.

Darn, but even her body language screamed defeat.

Camila just looked at her and slowly got out on Lauren's car, So Lauren followed her and Lauren saw that Camila is waiting for her outside her house, When Camila saw Lauren was going near her, She look like she's going to break down, Lauren didn't know what to do but she felt like she had to let Camila she's safe so she reach out to both her arms to Camila's shoulder and grip it but not that hard, the gesture was just to let Camila's know that she'll be here to listen, then Camila finally spoke up while they're staring at each other.

"My agent took away everything from me, I trusted her and I just knew it today, that she just took all of my savings. All I have is in there." She laughed humorlessly.

"Next thing I know, I'll be homeless because I haven't been able to pay my rent."

"Soon I'll be needing some place else to stay."

Lauren didn't understand what's happening, All she knows that she wants Camila to be safe, that she didn't want to see Camila's beautiful eyes in sadness, She didn't understand where is this new feeling is coming form, but then she promise to herself that she'll help Camila no matter what, so Lauren said.

"Stay with me."