Chapter 4

~Eric POV~
~~
I was running from him again. Kronos.

"Come here my pet! Come here!" He laughed murderously, sending out monster after monster. "Come my pet I want to play!"

He scared me to death, the way he tried to lure me back, torture me and send out his army of evil creatures, making a wave of terror run through my life.

"Come and you may save him yet." That got my attention.

"Who? Save who? Who have you taken this time!" He changed scenes so I was in a room full of skeletons, chained and hung to the side of the walls. At the very end of the room was Nico, my beautiful angel, dying and bleeding.

"Nico! Mio caro! What has he done to you?" I try to move forward, but realize I, too, am chained. Turning my head, I see he has a whip. His terrible whip that he used on me so many times before.

"Say goodbye to him, my pet," Kronos sneered, bringing Nico down so he's kneeling on the floor, in front of the Titan.

"No, Nico! Please! I'll do anything! Spare him!"

"No."  With that, Kronos started hitting Nico's chest, piercing and ripping the pale and beautiful skin, until his rib bones were showing.

"Come with me, my pet, and he shall live."

"Don't...listen...to him...Eric..."

"Nico, how can you say that? You have your whole life a head of you!"

"It's...ok...I...love you." With that he died. Right in front of me.
~~
I bolt out of bed. Another Tartarus nightmare. I've been getting a lot of them lately. More with Nico di Angelo in them. I miss him. I notice a few of the young demigods in front of me, all with concerned looks on their faces.

"Makeidennei, dare ga nicodesu?" (Makeidennei, who's Nico)

"Nico wa...aru...yoku watashi wa watashitachi o yobidasu koto ga dekimasu ka wakarimasen. Furenzu? kare wa watachi no gendesu ka watashi wa hontoni wakarimasen." (Nico...is...well, I don't know what I could call us. Friends? Is he my ex? I'm not really sure.)

"Demo, anata wa watashitachi no akumu o ubau koto ga dekireba, anata wa do? Naze anata wa kurushimun?" (but if you can take away our nightmares, how about you? why do you suffer?)

"Dare mo watashi o tasukeru koto wa dekimasen. Demo, watashinochichi no koto ga deki."  (no one can help me. but it is possible of my father)

"nan Nico ni tsuite!"  (what about Nico) They were really interested now.

"Anata ga kare ni tsuite shitte imasuka?" (how do you know about him?)

"Anata ga anata no suimin de hanashite imashita!" (you were talking in your sleep!)

"Kare ga ikite iruka do ka wa wakarimasen. Kare ga shinde iru baai, watashi kare ga shite iru negatte imasu Elysium." (I do not know whether he is alive. If he is dead, I hope he is in Elysium)

"Are wa nanideshou?" (what's that)

"Eiyu ga shigoni iku basho." (Where heroes go after death)

"Kare wa hirodeshita?" (was he a hero?)

"watashiniha, hai. Hai, kare wa arima shita." (to me, yeah. yeah he was.)

[Time skip, 3 days later]

"hashirimas! watashi wa karera ni jibun jishin o torimasu yo!" (Run! I'll take them myself!) (a/n the 2nd sentence isn't fully correct, but it was the closest thing i could find)

"Makeidennei ie! anata wa shinimasu!" (Makeidennei no! you will die)

"Sono zen ni watashi o teshi suru koto arimasen! Ikimas!" (That never stopped me before! Go!)