Chapter 4

As we're walking Anton taps my shoulder " I forgot to tell your sisters are in town " he said cheerfully "Anton! you know her father told us not to tell her when they moved away"he said while punching Anton's shoulder " i don't have a sister " I said "yeah you do Lilliana and Emily hood aka Lily and Emma " Anton added " he's not lying to you "caleb says feeling ashamed Of something and all of a sudden everything gets dark and I can feel myself falling to the floor fainting......

No this isn't happening im dreaming yeah that's it I'm dreaming I pinch my shoulder and flinch in pain Great I'm not dreaming. I open my eyes and everything is blurry.
As I look around I realize I'm not at home, " where am I" I whisper  "oh thank goodness you're awake,how are you doing" a woman with purple eyes asked, " where am I If it's not to rude to ask" I say while sitting up " of course it isn't rude you are in the Rose household I am Tanya Rose the mother of Anton Rose and Caleb Rose and the wife Edgar Rose " she said proudly and elegantly. When I was about to stand up The door quickly opened and Caleb and Anton rushed in looking very concerned"are you doing okay,do you think your gonna faint again,oh my god are you okay, is she okay mother!"
They both said as if they had rehearsed it. "I'm fine God" I answered annoyed "well here are some pictures I thought you'd want to see" Caleb added , he had three pictures one of them had me him and Anton in it and a another had my father me and two girls i'd never seen before last one had me, Anton, Caleb,Tanya Rose ,the two girls who seemed to be twins, a man probably Caleb's father and my dad." I sat down and just stared at the pictures all out of words.

Thanks for reading this chapter you guys should really check out thecrazythinker25 she is a very good friend of mine and her book is awesome if you ignore the typeos her book is called The daydreamer and it is a great book and it would mean the world to her if you checked it out

Sorry for the short chapter
Thanks for the names I'll use some of them in the next chapter :)