Chapter 5

I feel myself getting light headed and dizzy and I almost tripped but Caleb caught me in time and out of nowhere I start tearing up and begin to cry uncontrollably. After a couple of minutes I tried to stop crying and Caleb put his hand gently on my cheek wiping the tears away with his thumb and looked me in the eyes "are you okay" he kindly said still not looking away from my eyes "yeah I'm going to be, but I don't know why I started crying like that, I almost never cry" I answered with a slight smile.
"Wow this is really confusing and weird and how can I not remember that I have sisters,two of them!?! " I think too myself , Anton must have noticed me being so deep in thought because he looked at me with a concerned face " you really don't remember any of us, not even your sisters??? " he said sadly "of course she doesn't" a strange man with red eyes said " we'll father why wouldn't she " Anton added "because she was only three years old and she doesn't have as good a memory as we do" Caleb noted "wait what in Thor's name are you talking about " I said frustrated, they all looked at me with a questioning looks on their faces " Thor as in the god of thunder,from northern mythology " i look at them waiting for someone to catch on " are you talking about the guy with the hammer???"tanya asked "yup" I responded casually, "well that mystery solved let's go get something to eat " Anton said cheerfully "no you guys have to explain everything to me" I stated " let's eat first come on u could meet Sam" Anton added "who's Sam" i ask impatiently " it's Anton's girlfriend" Caleb chuckled.
As I'm about to say no Anton flashes puppy eyes and I unintentionally agree.
We all decide to meet up at a café

We walk in and I see a girl with neon blue hair and snakebite piercings " Anton!!! What took you so long " she yelled and ran over to us hugging Anton, she looked at me with a smile on her face " you must be Catherine, I'm Samaria but you can call me Sam because all my friends do and I'm hoping that we'll be great friends " she said smiling
" Nice to meet you Sam you can call me Kari" I replied with an equally big smile.
I could already tell that this was going to be my best friend

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter
Sam is based on a real friend of mine and she's a really cool person