Chapter 4

It was finally lunch and I had to go and talk to Zayn. I walked out to the picnic tables outside the commons like he told me to. I looked around and saw him at the farthest table with his back to me he was talking to some girl. He kissed her cheek and she got up and left. She was on her way back inside when she bumped into me.

She looked at me, I expected her to say sorry, so I stood there looking at her. She looked me up and down and glared.

"...Uhhhh" I mumbled. Did I know her? Why was she glaring at me?

"Next time watch where your going, fat ass!" She said and flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked away.

Uhhhhhh...what just happened.

I walked over to where Zayn was sitting. His back was still facing me so he didn't know I was there.

"Hey," I said sitting down next to him.

Zayn looked up from his phone. He noticed it was me and smiled. "Hey, I missed you," he smiled and pulled me into a side hug.

I giggled, "Zayn, I saw you a few hours ago."

"I know and those few hours felt like a few years," Zayn said being over-the-top dramatic and grabbing his heart.

I laughed at how dramatic he was being. Then I thought of that girl who bumped into me while I was walking over to him. I decided to ask him who it was and why he was kissing her cheek. NOT, that I was jealous or anything I mean come on, I barely know the guy.

"So," Zayn said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What did you want me to talk about?" He asked putting his elbows on knees and resting his head in his hands.

He was so cute. No, Claire! You came to talk to him about Andrea not to think about how cute he was.

"Okay before I ask what I was going to talk about before. I have one question for you. Not to be nosy or anything but when i walked out she was talking to you and you kissed her cheek. And on her way back inside she bumped into me and called me a fat ass. So, I'm just wondering. Who is she?"

"Oh you saw that. Uh, that's my cousin, Samantha. Sorry, she was being such a bitch, she's uh on her period."

Bullcrap! That definitely wasn't true. Nobody becomes a complete full-grown out, Hating on others bitch because they were on their period. Out of all excuses he picked that one?!? Wow, that was a stupid lie but whatever. I don't care, I don't know her and hopefully I'll never see here again.

"Uhhh, okay," I said. "Okay, I wanted to talk to you about your ex girlfriend, Andrea."

"Oh, don't worry about her. She's a lying bitch."

"Well other-" I began but Zayn cut me off.

"I said don't worry about it," he sounded like he was getting annoyed. Why was he getting so pissed off?

I just looked at him. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking ahead of him. He turned around and looked at me and sighed.

"Look, I didn't mean to snap at you. But, Andrea just irritates me, she brings out the worst in me. She really is a bitch and if she is giving you any trouble just let me know. Okay?" He looked at me.

I nodded and he smiled. "Okay, good. So, I'm glad we got that out of the way. You ready to eat, I'm starving."

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm hungry too. Let's eat." I pulled my lunch bag out of my backpack.

That really wasn't the answer I was looking for about Andrea. But, it will have to do, I don't want him to get mad at me again.

"So," Zayn said interrupting my thoughts.  "What do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to perform," I replied.

"As in acting and stuff?"

"Yep," I said. I loved the arts they just fascinated me. Being able to become a completely different person is so cool. But, that's probably just me.

"That's so cool!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

We ended up talking and laughing and I found out so many different things about him. He had a older brother named, Karl, who was 18 and was still in high school, his mom died when he was three.

The bell rang and we walked into the commons again.

Zayn turned towards me. "That was great. I loved hanging out with you."

I smiled. "Yeah, me too. We should do it again sometime."

Zayn smirked, "Are you asking me out?"

My eyes widened. OMG!!!! It did sound like I was asking him out. "Uhhh, no-no I just meant we should have lunch outside and talk like that again. That's what I meant."

Zayn kept the smirk on his face. "Awww, that's to bad." I could feel my cheeks warm up. He smiled. "Anyway, are you doing anything on Friday, because my friend is having this killer party!"

"How do you know it's going to be killer when it hasn't even happened yet?"

"Well, I have high expectations. His parties are always the best! His parents are super rich so he has like the best stuff. He's got like a 10 hover boards and he has a huge backyard with a pool. So bring a bikini." He looked at me and winked.

I laughed. "You know, I'm starting to get the feeling that you are a little perv."

"Hey, what can I say, I'm a ladies man. And I love girls in a bikinis that show off all of their junk."

i scrunched my nose up. Gross! He's such a little perv.

He laughed. "Awww you look so cute when you make that face. So can you go?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Great, I'll text you the details. Okay, I have to go. I'll see you in math class tomorrow, babe." He kissed my cheek and disappeared down the hallway.

My heart skipped and my cheek was warm where he kissed me. Oh god, no. Please no. No, no, no. I can't like him I hardly know him and besides he kissed that other girl's cheek too. He told me that she was her cousin but I'm still a little suspicious and jealous. I don't know why I'm jealous though, its not like he's my boyfriend or anything.

I walked to my locker and I was about to put my books in my locker but they were knocked right out of my hand. I looked up to see who did it. Great, just my luck. It was Andrea.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't see you there. Its almost as if you were invisible. Which you will be as soon as Zayn notices that you are just a little goodie-goodie who won't give him what he really wants."

"And what does he want, Andrea?" I said standing up a little straighter and looked her right in the eye. I don't know where i got all of this confidence from but I'm not about to give it up.

Andrea's eyes turned to slits as she glared at me. She leaned in really close and said, "Sex."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of Zayn?

Do you think that he is just a little perv who wants sex?

Do you like Ryan or Zayn?

Do you think that girl really was Zayn's cousin.

All of these questions! Continue to read to find out.