chap 2

He has never seen anyone so intriguing. Well that is not true; because to him Emelia was jaws-dropping cute. She had long, but kinki hair, wide hips and a big ass. Where as Alee has simplicity about her, bring golden light to any mans dark like.

I want to stuff with her.

Matt did not realise that he was still in class he was drooling on what he would do to Alee if they were left alone.

"Oh boy its a bitch to have a girlfriend when u can have girlfriends." Matt said to Trey.

"I know right. Man you are too dedicated, and emelia is a pain in tje ass. How do you stay with her!" Trey replied sounding infuriated

"I DONT-"

Trey started to laugh, "Don't even answer that. It was not a queztion. You fool!"

Trey and matt had been ftiends since birth. Literally. They were born on the same day a hour a part. Their mom's had been friend from work. And they coincidentally hve sex around the same hour. Mayb one hour a part. They treated each other with utter amiable disrespect. Always looking for the icool-bro's' as they like to be call.

Matt did not fancy treys girl friend. She was an opportunity bitch. Only time shw was seen or heard frm is when she needed money. Matt always wonder ehy ttey had to be the one supporting such a girl, when she had parents.

Trey was the richest og the teo. So he saw no need to complain abou.money when