Never Been

( A/N: Very short one shot because I felt like it..... Sorry if it has any mistakes... I kinda rushed... And trigger warnings for depression, anorexia, and bulimia)

Never Been: A Story of a Girl

   The girl had never been one to stay quiet. Her ambiance was constantly a huge and loud one that made one feel... Small. In a way that felt good. Good to know that there was someone to guide you. Good to know that you were being protected. Good to know that she was there.

      The girl had never been one to be depressed. Her cheerful attitude was as bright as the sun shining in a room full of mirrors that made one feel... Dull. In a way that felt comforting. Comforting to know that she kept your secrets. Comforting to know that she accepted your dark side. Comforting to know that she cared.

The girl's abrupt change was neither expected nor welcomed.

      The girl had never been one to think before she acted. Her short temper was a protective one that made one feel... Exposed. In an unfortunate way. Unfortunate to know that she went to such lengths. Unfortunate to know that she wasn't herself. Unfortunate to know that she was there excessively.

      The girl had never been one to take health seriously. Her showing of bones was a gruesome one that made one feel... Grim. In an intimidating way. Intimidating to know that the standard of beauty that she had for her friends' was almost nonexistent compared to the towering expectations she held for herself. Intimidating to know that the hours spent leaning over a bowl of lies paled in comparison  of those to come. Intimidating to know that she cared too much.

The change of the world around the girl was neither abrupt nor unexpected 

      The girl had never been one to lose the life in her eyes, yet here she is.

      The girl had never been one to fake a smile, yet here she is.

      The girl was never thought to be what she was, and here she is. 

In a pool of blood that she hated to call hers

Reduced to a walking corpse

That no longer roams

There she was