Chapter Seven

After walking through many, many hallways we reached a very large door that had a lot of intricate designs on it. Greyson pushed the door open and reviled a huge room with a balcony, walk in closet. And a bathroom with a deep Jacuzzi tub and a stand up shower where the water flows from the ceiling.

I turned to Greyson very shocked, "This is our room?" he nodded. I looked back at the giant king sized bed with mahogany dressers and night stands surrounding the room.

I took one last look at him for reassurance and smiled before running and jumping on the bed. I could hear his laughter but I couldn't see him because I was laughing too hard and had joyous tears running down my face.

I tried to wipe the tears away but I tripped on the blankets and fell back on the bed instead. That made me laugh even harder than I thought I ever could. My sides had started to hurt by time Greyson came over to the bed and sat next to me.

His hand gentle caressed my cheek as he looked at me with an emotion I couldn't place. That confused me but I soon got over it when Greyson spoke. "I take it that you like the room?"

I looked at him with disbelief, "Like it? Oh no I don't like it. I love it!"

If possible, his smile grew wider and he picked me up bridal style. He stepped away from the bed before twirling me around. I wouldn't admit it if anyone asked, but I squealed and my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He twirled us around for what seemed like an hour, but was actually about fifteen seconds.

He slowed down. Then tried walking toward the bed. When I say try I mean wobbling all over the place and almost dropping me a few times before reaching to bed. When he did reach the bed he dropped me on it and flopped down beside me.

I took this as a chance to get a better look at the room.

I noticed that not only did we have a walk in closet, bathroom, and balcony. But there was another door that I hadn't noticed. I got off the bed and walked toward it while asking Greyson, "Where does this go to?"

He sat up as I turned the handle and opened the door. It looked like guest bedroom with its own bathroom and closet, except it didn't have any furniture and the walls were painted with pastel colors.

"This is meant for our children when we have them. And since when don't know there gender I just had light colors painted on the walls. We can always change them later."

I turned around to face him, "You... We... There is a room, that's meant for our kids we haven't even thought of yet, connecting to our room?"

"When you say it that way it makes me seem like I'm just using you for kids, which I'm not. When I was little that was the room I had while my parents had the room we have now. Every generation of my family has lived like this, and I don't want to change it because it is very helpful in the infant and toddler years."

"I don't have a problem with the room I'm just surprised because no one I have known has ever had their child's room connected to theirs. And I haven't even thought of having kids yet, I just moved in and I am only seventeen I need to finish school first."

"Hey, Hey I didn't say we should have kids right now. I'm not ready either, but it's there for when we are both ready."

I sighed and rested my head on his arm while looking at the empty room. Trying to picture what it will be like when we have kids, then running around chasing each other, laughing for no reason and running up to me with a macaroni necklace saying 'Mommy! Mommy! Look what I made!' I smiled at the thought.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when my stomach grumbled. "I take it that someone is hungry?" Greyson laughed at me.

"It's not funny. We haven't eaten since an hour on the road."