SEEING FRANK IERO TOMORROW

(This chapter title is irrelevant.)

Mmm-kay, so my friend BVBlesbian started a rant book and dedicated a chapter to explaining why she got into the bands she currently listens to, and I decided to write a chapter on that (sorry for stealing your idea), because it sounded fun and I haven't explained it yet.

I apologize if this bores anyone.

Pierce The Veil: Basically, I'd known about them for a long time but hadn't ever really given them a chance besides listening to King for a Day once (I know, I feel like an idiot now), but a bunch of my friends started getting into rock and everyone was telling me how great Pierce The Veil was. So, finally I forced myself to listen, and obviously, I've since fallen in love way more than I should have.

First song I heard: King for a Day

Favorite songs: Bestios,The Boy Who Could Fly, The Balcony Scene, Wonderless, Props and Mayhem

Favorite album: currently Selfish Machines, but who am I kidding? It changes every day.

Have I seen them live? Technically yes, but it was at Warped before I was into them (the friend I went with loved them) and I don't remember much of their set. I'm super sad about that.

My Chem: I had a station on Jango radio and Welcome To The Black Parade kept appearing, so I ordered The Black Parade from the library - and here I am, a year later with all their albums, a t-shirt and a whole bunch of fanfiction. Whoop, go me. XD

First song: WTTBP

Favorite songs: Cemetery Drive, To The End, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, The Sharpest Lives, Summertime

Favorite album: Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

Have I seen live? Nah, I wasn't even into them when they were...y'know. Together.

Black Veil Brides: This one's funny, actually. I have a pinterest account, and one day someone I was following posted a picture of Andy Biersack. I decided to ask who he was, and add that he was hot - which is an understatement - and she told me the band was called Black Veil Brides, and that if I liked rock, I should listen to them. I gave them a shot, but only really liked Lost It All at first. Gradually, however, my obsession grew - and yup, that's that.

First song: Lost It All

Favorite songs: Devil In The Mirror, The Mortician's Daughter, Legacy, Resurrect the Sun

Favorite album: Wretched & Divine

Have I seen live? Yesssss. :)

twenty one pilots: One of my good friends all but forced me to listen to Ode To Sleep, which I half-loved half-hated at first, but once I gave them a fair chance, I realized how brilliant they are.

First song: Ode To Sleep

Favorite songs: Migraine, Fake You Out, Forest, The Judge, Guns for Hands