CH 1: Who Says a Girl Can't Ball?

CHAPTER ONE; Who Says a Girl Can't Ball?

CHAPTER ONE;
Who Says a Girl Can't Ball?

Teiko Middle

It was beautiful day in Japan, you could see the beautiful sakura petals as the wind blew. Yukiko began her way towards her new middle school; she was excited to go to school with her childhood friend Momoi Satsuki. Yukiko is fairly short, she had beautiful sea blue hair in pigtails that stop a bit before her knee.

She took out a pack of pocky before nibbling on it slowly while she made her way to the entrance. She walked into the entrance, with a small smile looking at all the small groups talking amongst themselves. She didn't notice the guys glancing her way along with girls admiring her unusual blue hair.

"Kawaii!" the boys thought about Yukiko as she passed by them. She was too distracted by her food to notice the stares of admiration and envy. She didn't like much off attention but none of the less she got it anyway. She made her way towards her homeroom she slide the door open with a small smile as all eyes were on her. She felt her face heat up with slight embarrassment but shook it off as she bowed.

"A-Ano, My name is Nakagawa Yukiko. I am from Japan but I lived with America for a couple years before moving back a couple weeks ago. I enjoy babysitting as well as helping out our family café and my grandparents' shrine, but I love basketball and dance. It's something that is very dear to me. One day I will be the best female player" She smiled softly once again bowing, "Please take care of me"

The rest of her day went by fairly quick fast she enjoyed her classes she met some fairly interesting people. She was currently making her way towards the gym, hoping to see her pink haired friend. She was looking in her bag until she ran into something or more like somebody. She landed on someone. She fluttered her eyes open to see a tan guy with drak blue hair, his eyes blue as well, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"

"Its all good, but can you get up please" He groaned as his soul left his mouth, which made her sweat drop. She got up off of him, helping him up soon after while she rubs the back of her neck, "Nakagawa Yukiko"

He looked at her for a moment, "Aomine Daiki, you must be Momoi's childhood friend"

"Already making moves on a girl I see, Daiki" A boy with green hair coming their way with a boy that had red hair. The red hair boy seemed a bit taller than her, his eyes held emotions that she couldn't tell what they were. The green haired boy that had glasses on along with a bunny in hand.

"Shut up, Mido-chan" Daiki groaned when he say his two teammates, although he wouldn't mind knowing more about the petite bluenette that ran into him. You could see the tick mark on the green haired boy hearing the girly chan at the end.

"Nakagawa Yukiko, Its nice to meet you" The red hair boy said, before giving the girl a rare smile, "Momoi has told us about your arrival, also my and your family will be starting business together as well. I am Akashi Seijuro and he is Shintaro Midormani"

"Etto, Mido-kun why do you have a bunny?" She asked tilting her head in confusion. Akashi explained about his regime for his shooting styles as well as how he always brings it with him. She laughed softly, "That's cute"

He looked at the girl before blushing softly with straight face, "IM NOT CUTE" He groaned walking away from them with a tick mark.

"Don't run away from me, Tsundere-kun" She yelled back at him, running after him which made him begin being chased by her. Akashi and Daiki looked at one another before laughing as they followed the pair until they all reached the gym.

Yukiko entered the gym almost getting hit by a basketball but she caught it with both hands. The boys she just met looked at her with awe, before she got in a shooting position letting the ball release from her hands into the net on the other side, Yuki-chan!" She heard a familiar voice coming from her pink haired friend attack her.

"Sugoi, She made a shot from that far away" A boy ran up to us with blonde hair, he was in one her classes but his fan girls annoyed her because of the noise, "Yukikocchi"

"It's nice to see you again Momoi" She said back to the pinkette, she considered her an older sister since she was older than her by a year. They had been close for some time now, she heard much about her friends by being the manager of Teiko basketball team, "I already talked to the coach about playing, he agreed as along as its okay as long as I work hard."

"You can't be that good" A boy looked at her with disbelief, he had gray hair and she didn't like the way he was looking at her. She rolled her eyes before grabbing the ball she picked it before spinning it on a finger, "Let's play then first to 10 wins" She nodded before putting her bag down dribbling the ball waiting for him to join. The game didn't even last a few minutes, she crushed him in the blink of an eye.

He cursed before walking out of the gym, she smiled before yelling, "That was fun, lets again sometime" She looked around the gym seeing a light blue colored boy, watching her with awe but yet kept his face serious.

"You must be Tetsuya Kuroko." She analyzed but truth be told she knew all the colored team of Teiko, she after all would be teammates with them. She had to do her research, "Im glad I can call you my team mates"

Yukiko felt a hand on her hand that ruffled her blue hair, she looked up at the purple giant, "Yuki-chin is okay with me, she gave me snacks in class."

Yukiko became fairly popular at Teiko; she was no doubt one of a kind. She is the first girl at Teiko to want to play on the boys' basketball team. She enjoyed the sport with every part of her being, and all of the Generation of Miracles noticed this. She somehow managed the sport along with Student Council, her parents' café, and even with taking care of the shrine from time to time.

Yukiko had to also deal with many fangirls that 'loved' the GOM. She would often give the boys gifts and confession instead of getting annoyed the girl was overjoyed to help. She even got hate for being around the boys, but the poor girl was too oblivious to notice. Overtime she became close friends with GOM, her childish antics and passion for basketball created a strong bond.

She was officially apart of the Miracles of Generation. She had unbelievable strengths that definitely made her one of a kind. She thought this bond with her teammates would never end, she thought wrong....