3 - long time no see

Yukiko looked up to see the sakura petals flutter around her, she breathed in and out

Yukiko looked up to see the sakura petals flutter around her, she breathed in and out. She enjoyed watching the sunset in Japan; it was nothing like the States. She didn't know where she was exactly going because of her horrible sense of direction, "Ugh, What bad luck! I should have pulled a Midorima and see my luck to today" She had anime tears running down her face, as she scolded herself knowing it was a bad move.

She stopped hearing the beautiful sound of basketball from afar. She looked over at a couple of high schoolers playing. She was smiling at the joy they had, until it started to look unfair. She glared at the unfair ones walking towards the court. She saw a familiar blue haired boy as well as one with blonde. She smiled softly feeling the ball roll to her feet; she picked it up with ease before exhaling as taking the shot a little further from half court.

The males all looked as the ball went through the net, then at the person who shot it. It was a beautiful girl with pinkish-blue hair, with eyes as blue as the ocean. "KAWAII, a girl did that shot,impossible!!!?"

"Give the ball back to them, please" She said putting a hand on her hip, "Or we can play for it"

"Youre just a girl" The tallest one said before putting a smirk on his face, "Why not just go somewhere else and go shop?"

"Im good, but a good game a basketball got my hands itching to play" She said swiftly before putting her serious face on, "What do you say?"

Tetsuya Kuroko and Ryota Kise couldn't believe their as eyes. They hadn't seen Yukiko since middle school years, and she left them. She did look different in away, her hair was longer as well as her body maturing even though she was still short. She even gave off a much stronger aura than before she left, "Yukiko!"

"Ohayo, Tetsu-kun and Ryo-kun. Long time no see" Yukiko smiled seeing her former teammates. After I am done we can talk" She then looked at the man, dribbling the ball in her hand she smiled. She itched to play for a month now, and she is now feeling that desire.

"Alright 5 against 1" He said bouncing the ball looking at her in disbelief. She smiled softly getting in a defensive state. She was ready before she ran towards the boy, she swiftly grabbed the ball before he had a chance to pass it. She dribbled forward the one in front of the basket before she disappeared. The boys eyes widened before she reappeared behind him performing a layup with ease. She turned around facing the three boys with a soft smile, "You were saying?"

-------------------------meanwhile with Kuroko, Kise, and Kagami------------------------------

Kagami Taiga, Kuroko's new light, watched in awe as the girl played, he was fascinated. Her moves weren't too rough or soft, they had a unique balance which was rare. He started to grin, as he smelled how powerful she was, "Who is she?"

"Thats our childhood friend." Kise said this while watching the bluenette play; he was like Kagami in awe. She had improved even more than expected when she would return

"Hai, Yuki-chan has finally found her basketball" Kuroko looked at the girl as well, his regular straight face has now been softened a bit.

------------------------------------back to normal-----------------------------------------

The boys laid down in exhaustion after playing the blue-haired girl. They couldn't believe her strength was that much, they actually needed to take "don't judge a book by its cover" more literal. She stretched facing her old teammates and a new face before waving, "Its been awhile"

"Yukikocchi!" Kise ran to the girl giving her hug to the point she was suffocating. Kagami and Kuroko sweatdropped seeing her soul leave her body.

"Um, Kise" Kuroko began taping his shoulder, "She is dying"

"YUKIKICCHI" Kise let go of the girl crying dramatically, "Im sorry"

Yukiko laughed softly at the same old Kise, "Its fine, Ryo-kun"

"Tetsu-kun" Yukiko smiled widely before hugging him, she missed him so much. He let a smile take over his lips as his best friend was in his arms. Ryota and Kagami's eyes widened as the boy smiled which was rare. He thought, "I missed you too, Yuki-chan"

She opened her eyes catching her breath, before meeting eyes a two-toned red hair boy. He was atleast 6'3 compared to her 5'3 stature, a soft pink tint was on his cheeks not used to the stares of a girl, "Who are you?"

"Taiga, but people usually call Kagami" He said with a grin, looking at Yukiko.

"Well Im Yukiko Nakagawa, Nice to meet you Kagami-kun" She said with a close eyed smile, which made him sweat drop. He couldn't believe she hadn't even played that long with that much skill against 5 boys, "You must his light"

Yukiko could feel his power; he was like a light that was just beginning to shine. She couldn't help but get excited knowing he was only going to get stronger. She noticed their uniforms that had SEIREN. "Kagami-kun, it is true the lighter the light, the darker the shadow. You should trust Tetsu, his basketball can take you far" Kagami nodded knowing somehow, that this bluenette was right.

Kise had to split ways with the trio even though he didn't want to. He knew she didn't say she was coming back for a reason so he would keep this information to himself, "You may have left once but neither of us will let you go again, Yukiko Nakagawa"

-----------------------------------later on-------------------------------------

The two friends began walking with each towards the Seiren team. He sweatdropped a girl with dark brown hair began to wrestle Kuroko for leaving the group.

"Ano, Kuroko is almost dead" Kagami said softly which gained the attention of the team, "We ran into a girl"

"Who is she?" The girl let go Tetsuya before facing the girl. She felt her eyes widen hearing about a girl.

"Yukiko Nakagawa, the seventh member of the Generation of Miracles" Kuroko attempted to say with breath he gathered after being chocked, "That's our secret trump card, besides me, we had a seventh member. She was the one to mold us as one, she is the Unknown. Her skills surpass all of the Generation of Miracles combined"

Kagami was shocked when they said a friend; he didn't know he meant her being apart of the Generation of Miracles. The whole team looked at her before yelling, "EHHHHHHHH!?!?! SHE IS APART OF THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! im sorry if you didnt like please comment and vote it would mean alot. Lets try and get 15 stars for the next chapter!! please tell me what your favorite part of the book is so far!! Love you guys

-reader-chan <3