Chapter 3 : Or So You Thought

I woke up in my tipi and felt my dry face from tears so I went to the pond to wash my face off.

"I wondered what was I crying for and then San came over to the pond and asked me was I okay.

I said," yeah why did you ask that".

Then he said, "you don't know, remember what I told you yesterday".

"No what are you talking about", I responded.

"Your mothers dead Ayasha killed her you mean to tell me you don't remember I told you that yesterday", San said.

"Oh that's why I was crying yesterday and it's all coming back to me now", I said.

"I remember everything about Ayasha and what happened when I was younger also last night", I told him.

"A clan of girls called the Mugen Tenshin came in to my tipi and kidnapped me and all of a sudden I remember my early childhood", I added.

"Oh that's where you were last night", He said.

"So who is Ayasha"? He asked.

Ayasha is my younger sister, my mom and dad sent her away when we were younger because they only wanted one child they gave her away to an Asian clan by the name of Pai Chi Twan and she was there until now if I really don't know what happened while she was there I just had forgot about her the whole time I was growing up. And I think that's why she killed my mom and I thought she was random.

"That's exactly why she killed your mom and she might go for your dad next if you don't stop her also she is very strong and will do anything to keep that throne", San said.

"Well I'll just have to do anything to get it back", I said.

"Set me up a dummy it's time for some sparring", I said angered.

I shot the dummy three times with one arrow directly to the face and said "I think I'm ready".