Chapter 2 : Erased

--6 Weeks Later--

(12th Letter from Kaya's mom)

Dear Kaya

Me and your father are still locked up in the cell under the royal tipi. I have been trying to fill you in on everything at once but every time I start writing things down someone catches me. I don't know how much longer I can do this or take this little girl. I can't have her coming here trying to rule our kingdom like she owns it I'm going to show her who's the grown up and who's the child.

Sincerely: Your Mother

I sat on my bed thinking about what my mom said hoping she doesn't make any sudden moves on Ayasha.

The guy who brought me here asked to come in my tipi and I let him he was actually coming in with bad news.

"I'm sorry Kaya but......your mothers dead",He said.

I asked him to leave and burst out into tears I was going insane I started to kick and punch things I grabbed my sword and sliced a hole through my tipi roof and then I sat on my bed and cried more.

Then that same guy came in to comfort me and he told me that everything was going to be alright and he told me his real name was San Diego and we got to know each other better then he left.

I just could not stop myself from thinking about my mother being gone so I really wanted Ayasha dead.

The next morning I woke up prepared for all the challenges that were waiting for me. I beat almost every challenge within about ten seconds or less. I felt like I was ready to eliminate Ayasha she was my only priority.

--Later that night--

My father sent me a picture of my mom and him holding me but I was so enraged about what Ayasha did to her that I threw it. The glass shattered and the frame broke apart then that's when noticed something with the picture. It had a perfectly folded part on the back so I unfolded it. And then I saw it and everything started to come back to me I started to remember my past and who Ayasha was. Until a clan of girls ran into my tipi with all black on and tried to kidnap me and take the picture I had but I put up a fight and then they put a bag over my head and took me to a dojo type place.

I asked who were they and they said "This Is Mugen Tenshin" so I wondered who that was or what that meant but after a while I didn't care anymore. They then showed me a picture of Ayasha and asked me did I know who she was and when I was about to respond they zapped me with a memory eraser ray that erased everything that I found out about her.