1th week of school!

Okay so my name is Naya and I go to a high school with friends they all been my friends from when I was little but at my high school there groups we have the gothic group witch has they call is "squad" then they shirt less dudes , the nerdy people, then we have the cool kids which would be
•Me
•My friend Brianna but we call her Brii
• My friend Sophia but we call her phia
• My friend Adriana but we call her Adrii
•Tommy
•Austin
•Manny
•Marlon
•Juli but we Call her juju
•Jaylee
•Ray
And ect..

__________________________
3 weeks later into the school
Year

-Jaylee started to like Tommy but Tommy didn't like her 🙄Tommy likes Adriana but Adriana likes Ray 😧but Ray likes Juli !! so know Jaylee hates Adriana now !😬Because Tommy likes Adriana. Adriana was mine and her bestfriend and she hates her now and now Adriana hates Tommy because he ruined her bestfriend relationship with Jaylee . But know Jaylee hates me because I talked to Adriana . So me and Adriana are sad .And really mad at Tommy because it's all his fault !and Austin (nayas boyfriend, Jujus bestfriend) had to make us happy because we were really sad and so did Brianna and Phia they tried and tried but we were so mad and down that we didn't care what people said ! We cried everyday because we lost are bestfriend but then Jaylee started to like Austin! And I got really really really mad because she knew he was my boyfriend and then i started to hate her so much! And then Adriana and Ray became BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!! Because Ray STOPED LIKE JUJU!! But then juju started to like TOMMY! And then..... To be continued.... I hope y'all liked it just starting new!