0.0

Michael's POV:

I sat on the couch in the bus, happy as can be.

What if me and Luke fucked, he'd so top. Like before he was a lanky twink, now damn son! Nice guns, wink wink nudge nudge. God we would have cute gaybies. Siiiiigh, Muke should come out, we practically already fucked. Ok ok , sure yeah he was pushing me off while I was humping him naked, still counts though ok.

"Guys! Come here, I'd like you to meet my friend...Arzaylea!"

I drop my jaw, and I see the other boy drop their jaw as we see a girl basically all up on my boy Luke. Uh uh, not having it. Ew and they are holding hands, I've got to tweet about this and Instagram about this.

"Ok my girlfriend but yeah. You get the idea." Wait, what about Muke!

"Wait, but Muke!" I say quickly say pouting and crossing my arms angrily.

"Michael stop messing around!" Ash says rolling his eyes and pulling Calum in the bus, leaving me to be all pouty as my Lukey walks in with his side hoe. Ok I don't even know the girl I should give her a try at least...

"Mikey why are you laughing so hard?" Calum asks me as I wipe a tear away and sigh since my joke was too damn funny. Like I'll give anyone a try if they are standing in between Muke, I crack myself up.

"No reason Cal, no reason." I say as I walk to my room to go cry and realize what is happening. And Instagram and tweet about my mood.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A/N: I hope you loved this and want to continue reading cause I'd love to continue writing this I ship muke so hard guys XD

And id like to thank makeoutmgc for the lovely cover :D

And yeah that is how this book will go,

Hope you love, Bye~Sam.