Chapter 2: I met him

"Ouch!"

My butt meets the floor and it hurts!

"Are you ok, miss?"

"What do you think? I crash in your back so hard and you ask me if I'm ok?"

He's voice is so gentle.

I'm not looking at him because I'm still scared.

"Stand up! You look so childish."

When he said that I suddenly look at him and I was like.....

He's really handsome!!! He is wearing sunglasses. I think, he has eye problem or just for fun then his hair color is brown and his lips, reddish and a little bit of pinkish!! And he's tall, his legs are so long!

"Tsss.. I'm leaving you know."

He opened his room's door and come in. Wow! What a gentleman guy! He doesn't help me stand!

"Thank you for being gentlemen."

I just whisper that to myself.. And it's so shocking when he opens his door and come near to me and offers his hands to help me get up.

"Come on. Stand up.."

I can't say yes easily so..

"I can stand alone!"

"Okey."

Wow! Thank you a! Thank you! You give up easily. You really don't know what girl's words are. It's opposite of what they want and what they say. If we say no, it's a yes and if we say leave me alone, the meaning of that is stay by my side. Tss!!

So, I stood up and get inside of my room.

** Next Morning ***

When I woke up I just remembered what I'm wearing that night. I'm wearing super sexy night sleeveless dress and it's above knee length.

My ghad! It's so embarrassing. That's why he doesn't entertain me a lot because of what I'm wearing.

Before I enter my bathroom a saw a letter on the floor near my door and I read what's inside.

By the way my name is Zhay. I'm glad to meet you.

Ooohhh~ I can't imagine he can do this.

So he's name is Zhay.

After I read it, I put it in my bag and continue preparing myself for school.

*** School

"Kleir!!!!"

"Jenny, why?"

"I have a boyfriend."

I just ignored what she says and walk to my classroom.

"It's only a joke! Ha-ha-ha!!"

"I will ignore you if you have a new boyfriend again."

"It's just a joke. A while ago, I saw a guy sitting here and he's so handsome. Wait—I will describe him, he is tall, brown hair and wearing glasses. I have a crush on him!!!!"

Wait!! What?!

"Jenny, describe him again."

"He is tall, and he has brown hair and wearing glasses. Why?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

It's familiar to me. Hays!! Never mind. I'm getting late.

** Classroom

"What's your name?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Do you love sweets?"

"Do you love reading?"

"What is your ideal girl?"

"I'm beautiful and sexy."

"I love you already."

"What school are you from?"

"Why you transfer here in our school, because you saw me?"

"Are you single?"

Far from our classroom, I already hear their voices and saw the girls flirting that guy but I can't see the guy's face because they are surrounding him.

So, I ask our class president what is happening.

"Paul, what's happening there?"

"Oh! That? That's a new student. He's name is—Hmm.. Wait. Hmm.. Oh! He's name is Kevin."

"Kevin?"

"Yes. He's full name is Kevin Zhay Frost."

"Kevin Zhay?"

"Why? Do you know him?"

"No. No. No."

"Okay."

Our adviser is already there.

"Ok, class! Good morning! We have a new student all the way from Canada. Let's greet Mr. Frost."

Wherever he goes, the girls never put away their eyes on him.

"Hi, my name is Zhay Frost."

That's all? After he said that he walks to his chair and continue reading.

"Ahm.. Zhay is a top student from his old school; So Jess, be ready because I think, Zhay and you will fight for the rank of top 1."

I'm speechless when I hear that so, I look at Zhay and he look at me too but in serious face. But he still handsome! Oh! Wait, Jess he's your adversary for the top 1. Remember, Jess.