Chapter 1

I look at him. His motionless body calms me. The door is locked but I can see the keys. I could run, I could do it. I could be free. But I won't.

Because last time I did, he almost killed me, I might wait but not for long. Because soon ill be dead. And I'm not dying with him.

2 months earlier

He came to me last night. My own dad. He beat me. He raped me. He smiled at my screams. He practically ripped out my heart and fed it to a stray dog. I can still feel the throbbing in my vagina. And the cum has set and has stuck to my skin. He got drunk today, he spat at my face and shouted

"I hope your ready for tonight!" And threw a pack of condoms at my face "there gonna break tonight!" And walked off to the bar down the road. He won't be gone long though. He buys 20 bottles of brandy and 10 bottles of whiskey has a shot of vodka and comes home to "play" with me.

He was more brutal this time. I refused to let him in as I had locked the door so he broke a hole in the wall, stripped me, tied me to the bed, and begun my torture. I turned 9 today so he said I was ready. I asked him "ready for what?" And he half shouted half spat at me "for me to go all the way! With a gang bang!" En let in 6 other men. I had started growing hair on my vagina and my boobs were already quite big. The same thing had happened to my mother. 2 men were biting on my nipples, hard, and rubbing them all over my chest. 2 other very drunk men stuck their cocks in my mouth, whilst the other 2,my dad and his best friend who had by far the biggest cock stuck their cocks in me. It was pain, but by then I was used to it. But I still screamed. Because if I didn't they would do it harder and that was one thing I didn't want. They ended up forgetting to use the condoms. So I may be pregnant but it's unlikely. I mean I'm only 9. I can't get pregnant can I?

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know this is a short chapter but its just a taster. If you dont like it, read my name and then rewrite ur comment. Im writng on my ipad so there might be a few mistakes but who care! Lol!

But if you have any ideas on what to wrte next gimme gimme gimme!!! Lol

Also i wanna know, if u do follow me what do u wanna be called. And like my books dont rewlly have genre's i just write what sounds good in my head.....

So write ur ideas as comments! And please no hate, it wont make me stop i mean does hate ever really make people stop doing stuff. NADA!! So stop wasting ur battrey life and say something nice! To people that u like coz liek im not saying be nice to me im just saying no hate. Say it with me, NO HATE! Lol... Jk!

C ya later........