A 'family'

I crawled out of the wreckage I saw the police and cowered away but couldn't go any further because I was caught in the wreckage. the police came and took me. they said they could help me. but no. They probably just thought well leave her in a foster home she'll be 'fine' there. well I'm not. I was taken in by a man yesterday. he asked for my name but I refused to speak so he said fine I'll give you a name. he waited till we were in his car and he said "your name is 'my' as in my slut." he laughed and drove me far away the entire time his hand either on the steering wheel or my boob. I was disgusted but I knew I couldn't move away. I'd given up caring anyways.
When we got back to his house he dressed me up in a maid outfit. It was so short it barley covered my arse. which meant I had no panties or bra on. the costume he gave me to wear came with stilettos and every time I fell over my dress would hitch up and my arse would show and he'd laugh and spank me. as his maid I had to do everything for him. I had to make his food and drinks and I was also his walking toilet he liked the idea of pissing on people so if he needed to go he'd shove his dick in my mouth and piss. it was horrible. 3 days after he first collected me he started to kiss me. His tounge kept getting further down me and eventually so did his lips he found my sweet spot on my neck and never forgot. Eventually he altered my dress making it shorter and show off my boobs more I swear it was like a mm from my nipple.
A few more days later and he invited his friends over for a game of poker the rules were simple whoever won got to take me for the week. the people playing were a man with a hoodie he never showed his face though, an old man, the guy who first took me, a really really fat man and finally a women who had the letters lez on her side. great I thought just dandy. the women won. she smiled and took me home. She seemed nice to me on the first day then got personal asking for my bra size and stuff I answered her all honestly because I trusted her. how wrong I was. she came back the next day with lingerie. she told me to put it on I started to leave to go put it on and she stopped me and said you know what you may need help. with a smile. she took off my clothes and underwear before putting on my new lingerie she stroked my pussy and felt my nipples. I cringed at her touch. she looked all over my naked body and smiled when she saw the x's drawn on me marking my sweet spots. "I can tell were gonna have fun here" I didn't want this. at all. I shoved her off and ran through the door down the hallway and into a small room. it looked like a kitchen so I quickly searched for a weapon. I grabbed the knife and turned around. sure enough there she was glaring at me "and what are you gonna do with that." she demanded I didn't say anything, only shoves the knife right into her stomach. and as I pulled away I realised what I had done, "what. why did I do that. I didn't mean it, I'm so so sorry. please don't die." I pleaded I tried to close the wound with my hand but blood kept coming out. I cleaned up the mess and went upstairs to try to find some clothes. I took a small bag and filled it with anything that I could use and another for things I could sell for food. I finally went back downstairs and took her wallet. I stepped out of the door and got ready to run from this awful life of mine.

--------
A/N
Oh my sweet Jesus I haven't updated in almost a year XD. I completely forgot about this book because I got a new account and ugh so I have now updated so feel free to read it and I hope you enjoy again sorry for the late update x