Trouble is my middle name

Chapter 28

*Kayla's POV*

"Finally! I'm not going to get kidnapped by that ass anymore!" I groaned out.

I am so tired. I could be cutting food and cut my finger off as I fell to the floor and not even know about it until the next day. My eyes had been shut the whole time as I laid on the grass. We just got out of the building and they took Marcus out not to long ago. Then I notice a groan escape someone's lips.  I open my eyes to see Jayla coming out with Lucas, John, Leo, and two boys I don't know followed by unhappy adults.  I got up and ran over.  I hugged Leo and Lucas. They hugged me back and then they pulled me back frantically. I looked at them with wide eyes.  They are looking at me with so much worry buried on their expressions.

"Are you alright!?! Did Marcus hurt you in any way, shape, or form?!?" They asked at the same time.

I was going to say something when Jayla wrapped her arms around me with a few other people like Jaren, Ann, Hailey, and Lynn.

"Hi to all of you too! But...I...can't....GUYS!" I dramatically pretend to be losing my breath as they hugged me close to my death.

When they let me go, I was tackled by some people I didn't know with Jayla.

"OH MY GOODNESS! JAYLA AND BROOKE!" A blond girl exclaims.

"YOU TWO SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF US! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" A vampire exclaims as well.

"WHERE IS SELENE?!? I'M GOING TO KILL HER!" Another boy that looks like the blond yelled.

"Hey, random people! I am not Brooke! I am Kayla! Brooke is over there." I shout as I pointed to Brooke.  She was talking to Alpha Dan as she is in huge trouble along with a few others since they went alone.

They looked at me, then at Brooke, and then back at me.

"Well, this is a nice welcome and all, but can you four get off of me? You guys are killing my legs and boys you're really pissing off my brothers and my mate." I added with a slight smirk as the boys hurriedly got off of me and dusted themselves off.

"That never happened. We never mistook you for Brooke." One guy told me.

"Shut the hell up, Haiden.  You all did," Jayla says with a roll of her eyes.

"I'll shove hell up your ass. I don't give two flying fucks that you got kidnapped. I will shove hell up your ass if you tell Brooke." Haiden threatened while he was glaring at Jayla.

"No, you wouldn't." She smirked.

"If he doesn't then I will shove it down your throat." The other guy reprimanded.

"That's what she said, Tyrone," Jayla joked.

I couldn't help but laugh with Leo.

"All y'all shut up and be nice. Stop being such a cold-hearted bitch, Jay. When did you become another Tyrone?" The vampire demanded.

"Way before you knew me." She stated 'matter-of-fact'ly

"She's telling the truth. It's all those fucking pricks called the trio's fault. Do they bully you still?" Brooke asked as she was now next to me.

"You-" Was all she got to say before an unhappy boy came.

Jayla's eyes widened and she squeaked as she hid behind me and Brooke.

"Jay, get your girly squeaking ass over here right now!"  He ordered.  "I've been looking all over the fucking territory for you! I've been so worried! Where's Jayden?!? I swear, if you two were trying to pull some sick cruel joke, I am going to hurt the person who gave you that idea. I swear if Haiden O'Connor gave you that bloody fucking idea, I am going to murder his fucking ass!"