Kidnapped for my magic.... Great...

Chapter 26

*Jayla's POV*

"I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!" I screamed at my oldest brother and a few of his friends.  One of them just had to be my mate.

"Jayla, why are you screaming that when I just helped you," Jason asked with anger evident in his eyes.

"I am mainly screaming it at Elliot. I hate you so much right now! I hate you all right now! I can take care of myself!  Can't you just leave me the fuck alone?!? I am turning 16 soon! I can take care of those bitches myself! I don't care what they say about me! I am me and I don't care about others opinions, especially yours! You think I am so weak and that I can't do anything! I was completely fine without your help, Jason! Just because I don't use my powers against them it doesn't mean I am weak and pathetic!" I screamed out.

I turned and started to storm off as the guys were all in shock. I've never yelled at them. Hell, I never yelled at anyone! They pissed me off to the point where I yelled at them and that was the first time. I gritted my teeth as I am annoyed even more. I tried to calm down, but it wasn't really working.

I felt someone try to stop me and I turned to see Elliot. He crashed his lips on mine. As soon as I registered what was happening, I tried to push him away. His hands slid under my shirt as he gripped onto me. I may be his mate, but he does not get to do that to me! I got even angrier. I used my magic and pushed him off of me.  He landed five feet away.

"Don't you ever, do that again." I hissed as I was shaking with so much anger.

I turned around and left.  I heard Jason growl and yell at Elliot to not touch me.  Saying everything that an annoying overprotective brother would say. I love him and all, but he can take things a bit overboard. I continued to walk away, even if Elliot and Jason were telling me to get back inside. I rolled my eyes and heard feet stumbling and running towards me.

I looked back to see my younger brother, Jayden, come running over to me. I slightly calmed down when I see him. I can't ever yell at Jayden. He is my youngest brother. He is the one that I can talk to. He always comes to me for problems and when I am in a bad mood, he tries to cheer me up. I love him to death.  He is my favorite brother.

I see him smile as he tries to catch up. I slow down for him and he catches up. His bright smile made me smile and it was actually a real smile. His smiles are just so contagious. He and I fall in step at my pace since I am shorter than him.

"Jay, please stop." He begged.

I sighed. I just came back from my drum lessons and I have no idea what happened during my drum lessons. I can't remember any of it. Then I was at the house minding my own business when all this shit happened. I am glad Mom and Dad aren't home. Maybe I can convince Jayden to come with me to Alpha Dan's pack house.

"Talking about stopping, why don't we visit Leo? You've always seemed to get along with him. It would make me cheer up if we go see him. You two are always idiotic together." I taunt with a slight smile.

He laughed and nodded.

"I haven't seen him since school let out! Let's go! Wait, actually never mind. We can call Alpha Dan as soon as we get over to the split of our boundaries." He announced.

"Okay then, let's go," I smile at him and he did the same.

We walked all the way to the border alone.  Once we were at the edge of the border, I got my phone out and he got his phone out as well.

"You call Alpha Dan for permission and I'll call Leo," I told him.

He nodded and as soon as I called Leo, his phone went straight to voicemail. Ugh, he must have turned his phone off or it died. I got one of his other friend's phone numbers so I decided to call them instead. This time they answered.