three simple words

how dare you say you love me with her scent still on your shirt. dont tell me it was a one time thing while your phone continues to ring. her name illuminating your screen, you continued to say you loved me, but darling, were only fifteen. how could i be so blind to believe your kind words. to not see behind your smile that this was only second nature to have girls crawling into your bed like bees to honey, but hunny, this so called love, is only in your head. you dont love me. you dont love her. you love our bodies, our personalities are just a blur. what you call love, i call bull shit. love does not exist, it is fake it is a desire we must resist. love it pain, and pain is hard to endure. while you say you love me, i sit quietly, questioning your credibility. i sit questioning why i try to earn your love when it is impossible to achieve. for love isnt real. love isnt something you feel. it is something you say. it is a bullshit remark you use to try and lure me in to make me think im worth something to you when really those three simple words mean nothing to you. tell me, how many times a day do your fingers dance along your phone screen, typing those three simple words. how many times a day do your fingers graze another girls cheek while you lean in for the kiss. tell me how many times a day your fingers ache, as you begin to remember that time you held my hand or touched my neck, pulling me into the sick twisted trap that is your lips. dont tell me that you miss me unless im the only one climbing into your bed. dont tell me that you miss me unless when youre awake at night and cant sleep, im the only thought racing through your head. i dont want to seem desperate but ive fallen for your trap. as my whole world begins to flip and my thoughts drift to you, the only remedy i need, is your lips and the only thing i need, is you.