Chapter 11

*SPENCERS POV*

We walked threw the doors into the house with a ton of bags in our hands.

I know what your think no I didn't make them buy me all this stuff they no joke made me get all of it.

I originally just grabbed an easy outfit and some personal items but Louis had a fit and started chucking clothes at me and they all made me try them on.

I admit I had fun but every time I came out in a new out fit and they liked it they would buy it! Haha it was kind if funny but I felt bad because a lot of it was freakin expensive... But I guess they didn't care.

"Ill help you carry your bags to your room!" Niall told me grabbing the bags out of the other boys's hands

"Ok thanks Ni" I said...

Ni? Ive never used that before. Alright I guess that's a new nickname.

Niall laughed behind me.

"Is that my new nickname Spence" he said winking at me and smiling

"Yup! So get use to it" I said winking back.

Niall led to into a new room I have never seen before. It was quit large and had faded Tiffany blue walls. It had a bathroom to the right and a bed to the far left and a window right next to it. But it was closed and had a pad lock on it.

"Just incase you get any ideas" Niall said smirking at me.

"So this is your room! Hope you like it. Ill set your bags right-" Niall collapsed to the floor.

"Oh my God! Niall are you ok!?" I ran over to him, kneeled down beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.

His head was down and he was shaking a little bit.

"Niall!!" I said nervously.

His head shot up and he hissed at me. his eyes where blood red. He had purple veins running up his face and his fangs where showing.

I quickly stood up and backed away a little.

"N-n-n-Niall!! What's w-w-w-wrong with you!?" I stuttered.

He squeezed his eyes shut and put his head down for a little bit. Then he looked up against. His blood red eyes where replaced with his beautiful blue ones, the veins on his face where gone and his fangs where retracted.

"I'm so sorry Spencer I didn't mean to scare you!" He said standing up and walking towards me.

I backed up a little hitting the wall behind me.

He immediately stopped. His eye brows furrowed and a look of sadness came on his face.

" please don't be scared of me" he said. His voice was soft and gentle and it almost sounded like he was about to cry.

"What happened?" I said still up against the wall.

"I haven't.. Uh.. Eaten in awhile" he said awkwardly.

"Oh... Well..." Then i realized something..

"You don't kill... people do you!?" I asked worried.

Niall grabbed the back of his neck and look down

"Um... Y-y-y-yea I do.. Well I have to! If I don't Ill get weaker and weaker and soon ill go absolutely crazy and loose control and kill a ton of people!!" He said.

I couldn't believe it.. I mean I always knew it but actually hearing him say he killed innocent people hit me hard. He was always so sweet. But now that I knew the truth I have a whole knew view of him. The thought of him taking away the life of an innocent person made me want to cry....