Larry

Okay, I'm starting this storie over cause I wasnt happy with my other one! This will be a series of Larry One-Shots! This just popped into my head! Hope you like it! Enjoy!!

~Evie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked into Louis and I's flat hoping my boyfriend was sitting on the couch waiting my return from work. Me and Louis had been dating for two and a half years. Our relationship is at a point to where we can barely keep our hands off of each other. Some how I find a way to still go to work in the morning.

"Harry!!!", was hear all threw out the small flat. Louis can running around the corning running straight into me.

"Hey Boo! How was your day?"

"It was okay but boring without you!"

I chuckled and pecked his lips lightly. I ran into our room  and heared Louis running after me. Flopping on the bed, I reached over and plugged my phone into IHome and searched through my songs till picking Lego House by Ed Sheeran. Louis plopped down next to me and wrapped his arms aroung my waist.

He softly kissed my temple before starting to sing along to the song.

'But three words have two meanings, theres one thing on my mind'

He pressed kisses over my face while muttering 'I love you's after every kiss.

'It's all for you'

I cupped his face in my hands and brought our lips together. I smiled into the kiss as the song kept playing, excplaining my love for Louis. One day I will propose but I just don't know when yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry It's so short but I promise to post more ASAP!!

Comment on what you want my next One-Shot to be!!