title of your story

This one sucks! Sorry!!!

~Evie

I ran across the stage as I saw Harry start to fall. I was paniking because Harry has never passed out on stage before and now he has. Lately Harry hasnt been feeling well and I suppose this was from exaustion.

"Harry, babe! You okay?" I said not caring if the fans found out that me and Harry were dating because I could honestly care less right now.

Silence. All I heard was silence. No response from Harry and every one else was up on their toes not sure what to do.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled at Liam. Why was he stalling? The boys knew about me and Harry! What the heck!

"Harry, if you can hear my I want you to relax because an ambulance will be here soon! Niall, let me see your jacket real fast just so Harry has a makeshift pillow. Please!?"

I heard a groan and looked down to see Harry's eyes slowly opening. He tried to sit up but layed back down groaning again.

"Boo, my head hurts. What happened?"

"You passed out and were at a consert. Are you feeling alright Haz??"

No response. God help me! I really hope Harry is okay!

Soon the medics were putting Harry on a strecher and taking him to the hospital. All the fans left and the boys and me drove to the hospital. Please Harry be okay, I cant loose you! No one can!!

An hour later.

I passedthe waiting room to hear about Harry. What happened. He cant be that bad to take over an hour? Can he? I don't think I could live with myself if something hap-

I was interupted by a load 'Harry Styles' being called by a nurse.

I ran over to her ready to know whats wrong with my Hazza.

"It seems as Harry here had something out in his water bottle before the show. We flushed out his system and should be able to go home in about and hour or so."

"Thank you so much! Do you know what was put into his drink by any chance?"

"Well, it could have been some dirty water, or it could have been a type of mineral that he had a reaction to. Either way, it made him pass out and now he is all better! So you can go see him."

"Thank you again!!"

I ran to Harry's room and burst through the door and walking to the bed. Harry looked so pale and small in the bed. "Hey Haz. Are you okay now?" I talked softly hoping that he would still hear me even though I was beening quiet.

"Boo? Boo?"

I sounded as if he was having a bad dream. I softly shook him and he opened his eyes to look at me. His eyes softened when he say it was me. I softly kissed his forehead and said that we could go home.

WOW! That really sucked!! Sorry! Comment if you have any ideas for my next one shot!! I will be making a book of One Direction one-shots and a Niam story. Don't know when I'll post them but I know that I will be getting them ready!!