Moving

Kalaya's POV
"Kalaya dear!" My mom yelled. "COMING" I yelled back. I ran downstairs as fast as I could. " Yes mom?" I said. This is when I heard the two words I've always dreaded. " We're moving!" She said with glee " WHAT!" I screamed. "WHY? I'M HAPPY HERE WITH ALL MY FRIENDS! I CAN'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND! " I felt tears poke at the back of my eyes. "Honey it's for the best. Your father got a job in Virginia that offers more money. You have 2 days to say bye to your friends and change. Your bags have already been packed." She said. So that's why I stayed at grandma's! I thought to my self. I Skyped my friend Leilani.

Leilani: yeah wh- you look like your gonna cry...what's wrong...

Kalaya: I'M MOVING TO VIRGINIA IN 2 DAYS THAT'S WHAT!

Leilani: I'LL BE THERE IN 5

Leilani soon came over with Salina,Julianne, and Alamas. I burst into tears as they hugged me. I heard them sobbing,too. "Things will be boring without you..." Alamas said through her tears. " We'll never replace you! EVER!" Leilani said while she hugged me tighter.

Time skip two days
I changed into (outfit at the top) and curled my hair (also at the top ^-^) like I normally do. We got to the airport at 6:00 a.m. Once we boarded I put in my headphones and drifted off to sleep. "Dear wake up." My mother shook me awake. We were here. We drove to our new house.ot had a black gate around it, a big front yard, a GAINT backyard, and a stable. It was 2 stories from what I could tell. I went into my room when my mom yelled "OH AND WE MIGHT GET TWO HORSES!" I guess a horse or two is pretty cool... I thought. My room was all set up. It looked like a normal teens room. I am 15 years old and very shy. "Mom! I'm gonna take I walk!" I shouted. "Okay!" She responded. I grabbed my phone and headed outside. There was a park nearby so I went there. A pretty blonde girl walked up to me. "Are you the people who just moved in?" She said. I could tell she had a nice and hyper personality. "Yeah..." I said quietly. " I'm Tiffany but please call me Tiffy." She said in a cheery tone. "I'm kalaya. Nice to meet you." I said warming up to her. She reminded me of Leilani. " I live next to you. I'm in the cream colored house. Hey! You should come over! I'm having a small party. Mark,Jacob,Tonya, Sky, and Kay will be there." She said. "Sure why not." I said. "We're gonna be great friends Kalaya! " she said as she skipped away. I was gonna like it here. Oh so I thought.

Hope you like the story ^-^ I will try my best to make it good. Comment ideas.