Chapter 1

I will be updating my story every week or two, so be patient my loves. <3 Also, be sure to check the video or pictures up above !!!

It all started one cold December. December 1st in fact. I remember the balloons, candles, family. The thing I remember most though was the way my baby brother looked. He was definitely the cutest little thing you have EVER seen. His hair was dirty blonde -starting to turn brown- with dark brown eyes, and faded sun kissed skin, me on the other hand had blonde hair, blue eyes, and kinda pale skin.

"Liz!! Thank you so, so, so, so, much! I love it!!!!" He said to me, the excitement practically jumping out of him.

I smiled, "I am so glad you like it, and anything for you tiger. I mean, it is your 5th birthday, you're getting old, I had to get you a BIG present,"

He smiled, a big smile too, "Well, can we play with it????" He asked me eagerly.

"Only if I can play with it first, wait, what is that thing called again?" I teased.

"Silly sissy! Its a helicopter!" He said, his eyeballs practically jumping out of his head because I pretended to not know what it was called.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I guess I just forgot," I said smiling at his hilarious facial expressions.

He then grabbed my hand and peeled me off the couch so I would follow him to the door. I got him all dressed up and cozy to go outside.

"Hurry!!!!!" He said to me as I was buttoning my jacket and placing gloves on my hands.

"Silly! I have to get warm too!"

"I know, I just really really wanna play with my helicopter,"

"I know Alyk, but guess what? Sissy is done now!! Lets go play!!!"

So we went outside and that's exactly what we did. We were outside for an hour and a half. Playing with his helicopter, playing with snowballs, and making tiny snow mans.

Then our mom called us inside for Alyk's 5th birthday dinner and once we got inside, we sat at the table, this is the prayer she said, and I quote : "Dear lord, I would like to give a huge thank you for our 5 year old 'man' and our 17 year old virgin that acts like a better mom than most. Thank you for blessing me -us- with this beautiful family. Amen."

"Amen," The three of us said in unison.

Then I looked at my mom and said "Did you really have to include me in your prayer like that?"

"What Hun? It was funny," She said with a roll in her mouth, which a piece of it fell out of her mouth and that made all of us laugh.

After we finished with our dinner, I went to the kitchen to help my mom with the dishes.

"You know Liz, I really did mean what i said in there, about you being a better mom figure to him than most real moms are with their kids,"

"Thanks mom, its just ever since he was born I have felt this special bond between us, you know?"

"Yeah, I just can't believe your 17, feels like you were 5 years old yesterday, wanting 'mommy' to come play with you. Now your all grown up."

"I know mom, I still appreciate you though, always have, always will. You know that right?"

"Yes honey, I do,"

Alyk walks in at that point, "Mommy! Sissy! Presents!"

"Hold on baby, we have 2 more dishes left, alright?" My mom turned slightly to smile at him.

"okay," he said suspiciously, "1,2. Your done!!! Lets go!!!" He yelled, grabbing both of our soapy hands in his and dragging us to the living room.

We each had 2 presents for him, 1 of which I had already given him.

"Daddy! Yours first? Please?" He begged.

"Okay, okay." He said, acting exhausted, but you could see the excitement in his eyes. Then he gave Alyk both of the presents. Alyk, of course, grabbed the big one first. He gasps.

"Mommy! Sissy! Look! I got a video gamer! A video gamer!"

"Wow tiger, that is fancy!" I said, excitement growing in my eyes watching him so happy.

"Yeah Alyk, I agree with sissy. That is fancy!!" Mom agreed.

"Okay! Next one??"

He opens it.

"Guys!! Look! Four controllers! 1 for me, 1 for you, 1 for you, 1 for you." He points at all of us while saying that, making us chuckle.

He then goes to our mom and yells excitedly, "Your turn mommy!" He grabs the two gifts she holds out for him and opens the smaller one first.

"Daddy! Sissy! Look! Its -uper man!" Which made all of us laugh because he forgot to say the "s" in "super"

Then he opened the second one, "Whoa mommy, that's a big box of legos," Which he said so serious, it made all of us laugh.

"Okay sissy, yours is last."

"Okay Alyk,"

I hand him the present, he grabs it and he opens it. Once he sees the box he smiles real big.

"You remembered!! This is the truck I loved!!!! I love it!! I love all of my presents! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He said, jumping to us so we could get a super big hug.

Those are the days I miss, if only I knew that the knock at the door after that hug would've changed our lives forever.