Chapter one

Rarity got off the train making sure she had all bags in the process. She had been married to Applejack for a month and right after they got home from their honeymoon she had to go to her store in Canterlot to deal with some issues. She had told Applejack it would take a week but it ended taking up two weeks and now Rarity wondered how Applejack would react.

     The walk home was simple and pleasant though it appeared it was going to rain soon. Soon she got to the Apple farm which was her new home. Opening the door and placing her bags on the floor she walked walked over to Applejack. "I'm back darling." Rarity spoke sweetly. "Where in tarnation have you been?!" Applejack exclaimed to rarity raising her voice. "I took longer then I expected." Rarity replied. "How the heck are we gonna work as a couple if I never see you?" Applejack spoke harshly. "I... I don't know!" Rarity yelled beginning to cry. She ran off into another room to gather her thoughts.

     She tried not to cry too much but it was hard not too when the love of her life had just shouted at her for the first time ever. All she wanted was to be comforted by Applejack but Applejack was the one causing this pain. Regaining her composure Rarity walked into the living room again.

    "Applejack you have an issue with my work yet you spend all day in the fields and never think about me! Do you think you could maybe think me sometimes?" Rarity shouted. "You talking about me?! You knew full well when you married me that I work in the fields." Applejack yelled, bitterness in her tone. "Yes I'm talking about you! In fact if you won't listen to me I guess I have no choice but to leave!" "Leave!! Where the heck you think you're going?" Applejack screamed. "Yes! I'm leaving and that's final!" Rarity shouted gathering her bags.

    With her bags in hand Rarity went out the door and into the cold rain. In all honesty she had no idea where she was going to stay if she wasn't living with applejack. "I know, I'll go crash at Flutters. I'm sure she won't mind." Rarity told herself. She began to start walking towards Fluttershy's home. 

so um hope you enjoy! I'll try to not leave you guys on an eternal cliffhanger and update ASAP!