Chapter 3

Marks POV

I suddenly shake myself out of my trance. Ugh, that headaches back. I look around. I'm in my room. There is a girl in front of me, she is tied down. She is looking at me, sorrow and fear filling her tear-stained eyes. 'Holy Christ! Dark what in the hell did you do?!' I ask myself.
        'Don't you worry, you big sissy? I only captured her. She's mine now. Or should I say, ours?' Dark's voice speaks in my head. God, he's such an idiot. I quickly go and take the cloth out of her mouth. I brush my fingers against her cheek and she flinches as if she expected me to slap her. Suddenly, I feel Dark come forth, and all goes black.

Darks POV

I'll sit back for a little bit, soon. But right now, I want to have some fun. Mark gasps as I come forth. I shake my head, which now also shakes Mark's head. I laugh evilly. The girl stares at me, frightened. I slap her across the face, just for the freaking heck of it. I love being the bad guy. She looks up at me and tears flow down her cheeks.
        "Aww, is the little girl gonna cry?" I ask my nice deep voice rumbling in the back of my throat. I still keep my nice evil smile. She cries. I bare my sharp teeth and bare my pointy nails. I scratch her across the face, leaving deep gashes in her cheek, which are now bleeding. I decide that my work here is done, so I sit back and let Mark be Mark again. But just because I'm sitting back doesn't mean that I'm still not going to have some fun. Heh heh heh.