Chapter 10

~Y/N's POV~

I walked into the kitchen where the boys were sitting.

"Hey."

"Hello there."

"Y/N?"

"Yes Dean?"

"Don't you think that is a little inappropriate?"

"My clothes?"

"No, your face. Yes, your clothes!"

"Nah. I'm not gonna leave my room much so why not?"

"Gabe will probably enjoy it...." Dean muttered

"What?"

"Huh what?"

"Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" I asked while motioning to the tablet and multiple sheets of paper.

"Writing down possible cases. It helps with trying to find new cases."

"Hold on. I think I have a folder full of possible cases within the last month."

I jogged back to my room and walked to my desk. Laying on it, was a file marked Confidential . I grabbed it and made my way back to the kitchen.

"There you are." I said while laying the file in front of Sam.

"Thanks."

I looked around for my food that Gabriel had made me, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Hey guys?"

"Hmm?"

"Gabe said he made me some food. Do you know where it went?"

"Oh...funny story."

"Dean?"

"I didn't know it was for you. So I might have eaten it..." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"You have exactly 10 seconds to run before I rip out your larynx."

Dean quickly sprang up from his chair and ran. I followed him through the bunker. He ran in the library, up the stairs, the garage, and he hid behind our tower of a brother. Finally, I caught him and tackled him to the ground. I tickled him and laughter filled the bunker.

"Y/N?"

The silence was broken by a sweet voice that I had missed hearing.

"Y/F/N??"

I turned around to see the face that I had been missing for years. When I tried to live a normal life in Georgia she was the only friend I made. I was grateful. She made leaving my brothers comfortable. I think she was the only friend I ever really had now that I think about it.

I jumped off my brother and opened my arms. She wasted no time in tackling me in a bone crushing hug. I missed being in her arms. That probably sounded really weird...

"Okay, Y/FN if we are gonna hang out you have to release me."

"Just a few more moments."

"Okay."

I felt her tears roll down my shoulder, so I sang a song that I used to sing her when we were sad.

"There was a time when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon, even sometimes he would go away too. Then one night as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile told me he wanted to talk for a while. He said "Peter Pan that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely." And ever since that day. I am a lost boy from neverland usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods. Always on the run from Captain Hook. "Run, Run lost boy", they say to me.  "Away from all of reality" Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free."

I didn't have the heart nor the vocals to finish the song, but by the lack of tears I guessed the beginning of the song had worked.

"Are you good now?"

"Yeah, I just got overwhelmed. I fucking missed you Y/N!"

"Trust me I missed you more than you can imagine."

"I can imagine it. I mean look at my sexy ass, how long can you go without it?"

"Damn, yeah I really missed you."

"Okay, well where should I put my bags?"

"Umm..."

"I will show her where to put them Y/N"

"Are you sure? I don't mind to show her, she is my best friend after all."

"Yeah, I got it. Go give your angel a kiss."

I blushed at the thought of Gabe's lips on mine. I looked over at Gabriel. When our eyes met I could feel the temptation eating away at him. I felt bad because I wanted to kiss him, but I have never kissed someone before. Besides, we have only been dating for what? 3 days now? I want to take things slow.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah Y/F/N?"

"Go talk to your boyfriend. I will stay here with your goof of a brother."

"You sure?"

"Yes, take your fine ass in there."

"Babe don't be jealous you already called dibs on my butt."

"Damn right I did."

"Love you Y/F/N"

"Love you too Y/N now go go go!"

I motioned for Gabriel to follow me to my room. He got the hint, after Y/F/N threw a pillow at him. I opened the door for him and closed it behind him.

"What has gotten you troubled?"

"I want to kiss you. I really do. I see when you look at me that you want to kiss me. I want that to happen. Its just that I don't want to move to fast."

"What makes you think that we are moving to fast?"

"We only started dating three days ago, and I already want to kiss you. I don't want anyone to think I'm a wh-"

"Hey don't even talk that way. You are far from that. You wear clothes that you are comfortable with correct?"

"Yeah."

"Would you wear that top around just any one?"

"No, but its different with you. I'm comfortable with you so I don't mind wearing this top."

"Exactly, you don't go around offering people to look at your body."

"Still, I have never kissed anyone before. I don't know when the right is to kiss."

"There is never a correct answer to that. It depends on the people in the relationship."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets say for instance you don't feel comfortable kissing me until we are like months into the relationship, then that is the right time to kiss. It is all about when you feel the time is right."

"And if I wanted to kiss right now?"

"Then you are ready."

"Thank you Gabe."

"When you are ready just tell me, okay?"

I walked toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood on my tippy toes so I could reach his ear. I softly whispered, "I'm ready."

He rested his hands on my hips and leaned in the kiss me. I met his lips and sparks instantly flew.

The kiss was filled with passion, love, desire, and longing.

This is the perfect first kiss.