Chapter 11

~Y/N POV~

With my best friend in town, my boyfriend by my side, and my goofball brothers beside me I felt like my life was finally going my way. Y/F/N and I had been catching up on things. Apparently her parents got back together and she was finally dating the guy she had eyes on for years.  I was so happy for her.

After catching up, we had movie marathons and all-nighters where we just laughed at memes that we found on the internet. It felt good to laugh with someone that wasn't my blood relative.

She had been staying with us for 2 weeks now. I was dreading the day she was going to leave. But in all honesty it made me cherish every moment even more. So when she told me her boyfriend was going to fly in for Valentine's weekend I wasn't angry that this was going to take away some of our time. Her boyfriend arrived the Friday of the Valentine's weekend and they checked into a hotel down the street.

After she had left I felt absolutely terrible, I was completely ignoring Gabe ever since she came to the bunker. So I decided to spend the weekend with my boyfriend.

I began praying to him. In less than a minute Gabe showed up with a grin on his face. He walked towards me and wrapped me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggles my face into the crook of his neck. He chuckled and leaned back to look at me.

"Is there any reason why you aren't hanging out with your friend?" He said raising his eyebrows in questioning. He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap motioning for me to sit on his lap.

"She went to a hotel with her boyfriend for Valentine's weekend." I replied sitting on his lap. He began slowly rubbing my thigh. Not in a "I wanna have sex" but in a loving way.

"Oh, so that's why you called me." He chuckled.

"That and I hoped that we could hang out. You know because we haven't been talking much since she got here, but if you have something else you want to do instead of hang out with me that's-" I rambled not realizing that I was ranting.

Gabe grabbed my cheek and stroked my cheekbone as he leaned in and connected my lips with his. I stopped my rambling and kissed him back. He broke the kiss, much to my dismay, and smiled at me.

"I would love to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. As long as there is candy." He joked, but I knew he really wanted candy.

"Okay, I promise there will be candy. Considering it's Saturday what do you want to do?" I questioned.

"Well its only 3, so I'm going to go plan what we are going to do tomorrow and you go bug your brothers and I will be back by 6 okay?" He said.

"Okay." I responded. And with that he poofed out of my room.

~Le Time Skip~

"Wait, wait you did what?" I said still in tears

"Okay, so Sammy and I were tracking a wendigo and we stopped at a bar after we killed the son-of-a-bitch. Well Sammy got drunk off his ass and started flirting with this brunette at the bar. I knew from the start that it wasn't a girl but Sammy was to drunk to notice. So, I walked over to the brunette and handed him a condom and winked. He told me thanks and I said," Dean began laughing as did I while Sammy was sinking down in his seat in embarrassment, "I said Sammy here is a great bottom. I swear I have never seen Sammy run away so fast."

Dean and I were busting out laughing. Dean because he enjoyed making Sammy embarrassed. Me because I was imagining Sam flirting while he was drunk. Sam was as red as a tomato.

"Hey! I have nothing against gays its just I don't swing that way. And I was about to puke...." Sammy explained.

"It's okay, Sammy. What time is it?" I asked.