8

After getting ready the 9 girls were waiting for the final member of the show that night. Fifth Harmony was killing their set and they finished their last song and Little mix came on stage. They started into the group song all of the choreography going perfect. During the chorus the last member belted out the line. Demi strutted onto the stage and walked in between the two groups. She put her arms around Normani and Jade. Everyone was singing now and the crowd had their phones out on flashlight waving them slowly. The night went perfect.

After the performance The girls were in the dressing room and Demi was on the phone. She hung up and asked Ally "do you think you could put me up for the night my room fell through and everywhere is booked up witha hockey tournament and the concert goer's". Ally said "of course, it's not a problem". Demi smiled and thanked her.

Back at their place everyone went to bed as soon as they got home. Ally and Jesy had to force the girls to get into pyjamas' and brush their teeth. In the morning well in reality it was afternoon when people started to wake up Ally found them in all kinds of crazy places. Lauren was cuddled up to Camila and Normani was snuggled with Perrie and Dinah all sound asleep of course. Lauren had to go shopping for a clothes for an award show they were invited to. When everyone was awake Demi offered to take her. Camila decided that she wanted to go too but she didn't have any money on her. She snuck into Lauren's room and took out 4 twenties from her wallet. Little did she know that Ally was standing right behind her. Ally grabbed her arm and took the money and put it back into Lauren's wallet. Camila begged her not to spank her and Ally agreed. Ally said "if you don't want me to I won't". Camila nodded hoping to get out a spanking. Ally added "but Lauren will". Camila's eyes widened and she tried to get Ally to spank her instead but Ally was set on her idea.

Ally found Lauren and had Camila explain what she did. Lauren was angry. Camila should have never taken her stuff or been in her room. Ally told her that she would be handling Camila and than walked out closing the door. Lauren told Camila that she was very upset that she thought it was okay to take her things and then she pulled Camila over her lap. She spanked Camila. In the living room Demi was chatting with Perrie about her upcoming plans. You could faintly hear Camila's punishment in the background. Demi asked Perrie what the noise was, thinking it was maybe the washer. Perrie answered simply that someone was being spanked. Demi exclaimed loudly "you spank eachother". Ally overheard and walked over. She explained how many problems they were having and how much it helped. Demi quickly to ne'er stood and Ally said jokingly "so if Lauren's acting up when your shopping". The girls giggled a little and countinued talking about the plans coming up.

Lauren and Cqmika finished and Lauren and Demi went to the mall. Lauren looked in the regular shops, trying Ina few things hear and there. Nothing was quite right. Lauren found a cute lacy white dress. She tried it on and it fit like a dream. Demi looked around while Lauren was in the change room. Lauren bought the dress and the two girls were walking and window shopping. A girl walked over and asked if Lauren was dating Camila. Lauren politely responded that she wasn't. The girl said that she knew that they were dating and went off listing all kinds of so call proof. Lauren shouted at her "IM NOT FUCKING DATING HER CAN YOU JUST FUCK OF BITCH". But that wasn't the end of it. The girl kept at it and it ended with Lauren punching her in the face. Demi quickly apologized for her and signed an autograph in exchange for her keeping quote about the whole thing.

Demi dragged Lauren to the bathroom and made sure that no one was in their and then she locked the door. Demi smacked Lauren's bum and bent her over her knee. "You never say things like that too anyone ever. I don't care what they were saying to you. You shouldn't of escalated that fast and never ever ever hit someone like that excpesially a fan. Demi emsphised her self by spanking as punctuation to each word. Demi added a rally of smacks and then let and crying begging Lauren up. She hugged her and helped her clean up her face. She put in a few eye drops to make the redness go down. They left the bathroom and went to Demi's car and drove home.

A/N give me idea's people to get/ give spankings reasons why anything