Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: Thanks for all the support you guys have given me. I know this chapter has taken a while to come out but I couldn't think of how to end it. But anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!This chapter, again, is in third persons POV, it will be shorter and this will be the final chapter:

~~~~~~~2 Years Later~~~~~~~

The crowd of student erupts in cheer and throws their graduation caps in the air. Today marks the end of the seniors adventure in high school. And many will be off to college. But for America and Taylor, they'll be going deep in the Rocky Mountain's.

Damien is at his happiest since a few months ago. The Head Council agreed to let Emily have her memory back. She swore in front of the five most powerful vampires in the world to keep their species a secret. And Damien swore to her to never let her go.

But the Council gave her a choice. She could become one of them, or stay as a human. And 4 months later, she's graduating with her mate, teeth and all. They agreed to live with Taylor and America in the Rockies, to outlive the human race in secrecy. But neither of them have told their parents except Damien and Taylor.

Mostly because they would never agree going that far north into Canada. But they are all eighteen; legal age to move out. But America planned on telling them that they would travel the world, and maybe moving to a different country. She wants to protect her family from learning what she is.

Feriae has agreed to move with the young couples into Canada, being her sister, Patience, and cousin, Damien, will be there with her. But Patience will leave every so often, at her choice. Mostly because the Vampire Council hired her to hunt rogue and unstable vampires; born or turned.

As for the Jones family, Sophia, Elijah, Ella and Samuel will be moving down south. Sam was thinking Southern California, but Ella thinks Florida. Either way, they could raise Sophia and Elijah to live the life of a part-time human.

As the photo for the graduates is finished, America begins to think of her future. Would she ever see her parents again? Or would she somehow make up a fake story to the police saying she was dead? Well, she basically already is. But it doesn't stop the grin on her face from glowing.

As America and Taylor head for their packed vehicle, she begins to giggle. Taylor  smiles at his mates' silliness, and shrugs it off. But what was coming, he never expected.

"Taylor, you're gonna be a dad."