Prologue

Being a private detectives comes with alot of responsibilities and no days off. When you finally get one it's gonna be a good day. All of your favorite stores were had sales that you couldn't pass up.

After you put your bags in the car, your boss somehow hacked your gps into a webcam call.

"Can you not do that?" You said, slightly annoyed.

"Agent (Y/N). Report to headquarters as soon as possible. We have a huge case on our hands." The boss said appearing as black silhouette. It's weird working for a guy that you haven't seen before.

Your GPS played footage of the latest events while the boss narrated. The footage shows a masked guy in all black fighting thugs and muggers. The masked guy gave a brutal beating to the point where all the guys bleed and their limbs start breaking.

"Recently, the crime rates have gone down because of some random guy. He's been doing our job for us but in a brutal way. His way of showing that he's left but writting painted messages on the walls. You're missions is to catch the guy and bring him in for questioning. Good luck." The boss signed out.

"I guess my job is never done." You sigh then drive off to the headquarters to get ready for your next mission.

An agents work is never done. Now it's time to show the agency why you are the top guy.

Unfortunately, this won't be an easy job....