Chapter 6

Just like Niall promised, he came on a covert mission with you. Fortunately, you're boss hasn't called you with any new mission information. Even if he did call, you'd tell him that you were busy.

"Explain to me why we're on the rooftop by a hospital again?" Niall asked.

"Think about it: where else would a surgeon be?" You explained still looking in your binoculars.

"Or maybe in someone's basement."

"You watch way too many movies?"

"I do honestly. When we aren't so busy we could have a movie marathon." He suggested, looking into his binoculars as well.

"Niall, there's a van pulling up." You alerted.

The van was jet black with tinted windows. It pulled up to the exit at the back of the hospital. It was ten minute til five and that meant that evening shift was gonna start soon. Not too long after the van pulled up, a doctor came out of the hidden exit looking suspicious and cautious. He threw off him hospital scrub and underneath it was a black outfit and trench coat.

"There he is." Niall mumbled. "I'm gonna go catch him."

Niall was ready to take off but was quickly halted by you, "Wait. Keep watching."

The doctor knocked on the rear doors and about six guys came running out of the van and into the hospital. Within seconds, they were pushing out a bodybag on a hospital bed, loading it into the van.

"We need a plan! We can't let these guys get away!" The Irish lad was ready to fight.

"We have to some way trap the fan and confront the surgeon-" You turned around to talk to Niall but he's not behind you any more. That rebellious guy.

"Hey cunts!" Niall called from down in the alley, catching the attention of the gang. "Since when the hell did hospitals give away dead bodies to gang members? Sounds a bit....odd."

Already annoyed by Niall, the six gang members and the surgeon pulled guns out of their trench coats aiming at Niall.

He slowly put his hands up, "Woah there! Are you guys really gonna shoot me? You guys can try but it won't work? Wanna know why?"

"Why?!" The surgeon asked.

"Because my boyfriend will come out of no where and kick all of your asses. After he gets done doing that, he'll put all of you guys in handcuffs."

"I don't see him."

"But you will." Niall smirked.

"Enough talk! Light this kid up!" The gang leader commanded.

"Fuck!" Niall whispered under his breathe.

Before the gun triggers were pulled, you pulled out a smoke bomb and dropped it in the alley. A thick cloud of smoke blew of the bomb, blinding and disorienting the criminals. Niall couldn't see through the smoke cloud. By the time the smoke cleared, the car already sped off and all the guys were laid out at your feet.

Niall just stood where we as impressed yet confused, "I don't know what to comment on first. You knocking these guys out so quick or the van getting away?"