Gaea/Terra's Assistant

Hi my name is Rose Smith and I've been running from myself for a while now... until my friend, Don III, found me... he's a fawn/satyr it doesn't really matter... What matters is... I'm at camp, but it's not in a valley, nor is it on a hill... It looks like it's in a (pretty much) normal neighborhood... but then again... I've been told that I have really good eyes and can see through the mist better than most demigods can... yeah... I said "the mist" and... "demigod!" When Don III found me and told me I was a demigod... It basically went like this...

...............................................................

"You're a demigod..."

"I'm not a god!"

"Of course you're not a god!"

"Yeah, that's what I said!"

"I wasn't finished... You're a descendant of a god or a descendant of a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... (you get the point) generation demigod!"

"You're crazy!"

"Okay... Don't freak out, but... "

and then he started to take off his shoes...

"What the-"

and then I was stunned silent... When he took off his shoes, where his feet should have been... were hooves!

"You're a centaur?!" (I thought he was part horse) then I realised he was also taking off his hat, but he stopped because I called him a centaur.

"Look, I'm flattered, but, no, I'm not a centaur, I'm a fawn/satyr, third generation, and I also take on recruiting duty... I've been sent here to bring you to Camp New Troy...

...............................................................

If you would like to hear more of this story please comment or rate :D

...............................................................