Chapter 6

Disclamer : I do not own KHR, Akira Amano does.

Chapter 6

Tsuna jolted from her king sized bed. Still feel dizzy about the ride from Tokyo to Namimori last night. Today is the day for her to go to a place called 'School'. Thanks god that Coyote already change her gender in the information and Buy her male Clothes (Many).

She go to her bathroom, Take a fresh bath and after that, Go down the stair to prepare some breakfast and lunch box people called in here as 'Bento'. It's a pity that Shoichi and her doesn't go to the same school.

"Talk about Shoichi, I never tell him that I already arrived last night" Poor Shoichi must be really worried about her. Maybe she will go to his house later.

Time Skip.....

Tsuna walked to Enter the Namimori Elementary just to find a .... Raven haired boy beating people with a tonfa and 'Kamikorosu' Phrase that greatly made her remember about a certain friend of Her brothers. And so, She decided to ask.

"Ano, Do you know a boy called Alaude?"

"Wha- the kid going to die"

"Someone Save 'him'"

"The kid got some gut to ask Hibari-sama"

"What an Unfortunate Child"

Many kind of Whisper can be heard but Tsuna remain Oblivious about that. She walked closer to the boy. When the tonfa suddenly come flying to her. But, She just grabbed at it in easy. While frowned at the boy.

"That dangerous you know. What if someone get hit by this"

"Herbivore, Why do you know that Carnivore?"

'So he know him .' "Alaude is a friend of my brothers. What your relationship with him?"

".... Cousin" 'Ah that's why they're look alike' Tsuna thought. She still hold the Tonfa in one of her hand while they're talking. They stood inder remain silently while stare at each other, Until

Ring.... Ringgg.... Ringggg

"......Ah the Bell, Must go now Bye-bye.... Um what's your name?"

"Hibari Kyoya"

"Bye-Bye Hibari-Kun. Nice to talk to ya!" Tsuna said as she wave her hand and run to the school in high speed. Leave Hibari alone with Unfortunate Students that still trying to Process what just happaned.

"..... Little Omnivore"
________________________________________

HACCHI...

'Someone must be calling me little' Tsuna thought while rubbed her nose as she walk to the supposed to be Teacher office. Knock it Twice until a Male Teacher come to greet her.

"What may I help you?" the teacher said while smiled warmly. Tsuna intuition said that the teacher is good.

"Ano, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. The new... Transfer Student?" Tsuna said Shyly.

"The one from Italy? Wait a minute in here, Okay?" He said and Grabbed a Schedule and a Male P.E uniform. "This is your Schedule and Uniform. For your first Lesson is Science and I'am going to be your Homeroom and Science Teacher. Call me Toganou-Sensei. So Follow me" The Teacher-Toganou said as he ask Tsuna to follow him. To a class with the number 4-2 on it. He ask Tsuna to wait outside until he ask her to come.

"Morning Students"

"Morning Sir!"

"I have a good news for you all. A new transfer student from Italy is Coming and I wan't you to treat him nicely, Got it?" Whispers started to fill the room with,

"A boy or a girl?"

"I heard a boy"

"Kyaa! He must be handsome"

"Can't wait can't wait"

"Ahem! Are you guys done? If so, Sawada-kun please come" and in a 'Click' The door open reveal Tsuna in a White hoodie with Orange flame designs on the bottom of it, Black Trousers and A pair of white snickers. Black bag in her shoulder as she walk coolly to the centre of the class.

"Hello, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna. Nice to meet you" The introduced ended with many kind of Squeals, Giggling, and Blushings from the majority of the Female in the class.

"Now Students, Do you have any questions?"

"Tsuna-Kun are you an Italian? You look like a japanese"

"Can you speak Italian?"

"Why are you go in here?"

"Are you Single?" (Jeez Seriously they're 9 for out loud).

"Iam Half Italian and Can speak Fluently at that. And Still Single" Tsuna answered as he smiled coolly at them, Don't forget a wink.

"KYAAAAA.... Be my Boyfriend Tsuna-kun!"

"NO ME!"

"Marry Me!"

And not less than 3 Hours in that School, Sawada Tsunayoshi, A girl in boy clothes already have Fangirls that Chased her as the bell rangs once again. The sign of Lunch time. Poor Tsunayoshi.

"Why the hell they're chased me!" Tsuna shouted while still running tried to go from there. While her new Fangirls still Chased her.

She go to the rooftop, Only to find the Raven boy from the morning, Sleep soundly, With a cute yellow bird on his Shoulder. A cute sight Tsuna noted as she take many picture with her phones, Grinning maniacally and save the Photo in 'Blackmail' Folder.

'Kekeke... This gonna be useful' She thought amused. Just as the Raven boy, Opened his eyes. Stared at the now smiling Tsuna, Definetely not a good smile.

"What are you doing in here Omnivore?"

'From Herbivore to Omnivore, That's good I supposed' "Yo Hibari-kun Just Hide from the girls. Want To eat together?" Tsuna asked while pulled a bento box that come from nowhere. Where the hell she save it?

"Hm" (Translate: I'am not going to eat with a person like you) And by miracle, Tsuna seems to know the meaning, Throw a kicked Puppy look Level 2.5. Add Tears and 'KABOOM' No one can refuse it.

"Hn." (You win Omnivore.. For Now) Tsuna brightened and (again) Pink Background from the previous Chapter come again with the addition of Butterfly and Bunnies.

"Yippie! Now Hibari-Kun, Be a good boy and say Aaa~" Tsuna said. A piece of Hamburger in her Chopstick while Ordered to open His mouth.

Don't know why, Hibari opened his mouth. Bite the Hamburger slowly as he taste the Ingredients inside of it.

".... Delicious"

"Really? Thank you. Do you want me to make you one for tommorow?" Hibari nodded his head. And Tsuna smiled Her 1000 Watt smiled at this. Happy that someone compliment her
They sat in there looking, at the sky while eating Tsuna's Bento. Calm Atmosphere around them, Even if they're not talking with each other. As they know what each other thought, So no need to say about that.

But Unfotunately, The bell Rang for The Third time, The Second lesson of the day going to start. Tsuna stood from her place. Slightly frowned, like she doesn't want to leave the place.

"It seems I must go now, See you Hibari-kun"

".... Kyoya"

"Eh?"

"Call me Kyoya" Tsuna Grinned brightly. Wave her hand while Shouted at the Raven Boy.

"See you then, Kyoya-kun" She finally get her Second Friend.
_________________________________________

Tbc.....