Chapter four

Chapter four

After we got back he walked over to his house and I went to mine.

When I got back to my room and right now I am texting him. I can't not take up the offer of his number, you know? Its not a bad thing to text someone. Unless it's bad texts. I would never sext anyone unless I truly knew them and trusted them. The type of trust where you know you won't see your naked body parts all over the internet.

Hey- Kyle
Hi, what's up?
Not much, sittin here thinking about you- Kyle

Oh my flying llamas on crack. He told me he was thinking of me!! So, he's probably going to be fucking a slut tonight. Shut up brain. I will think what I want.

WHATS WRONG WITH ME I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE!!!

I was cut off of my brain rant when there was a knock on my door.
I walked up to the door, luckily I picked all my clothes up, so I could not trip. Sorry floor, I won't miss you.

My mom was being the door and was looking at me with a worried expression.

Must have yelled out loud, I guess. "Honey, are you okay?" "Yeah, why would you ask that, Mom?" "Cause you yelled about how you have never 'felt this way before' what is it, do you like a boy,Samantha?" I look down. I don't want to tell her I have feelings for a guy I haven't know for twenty four hours yet.

"No, mom, i don't like boys, I just got a bruise on my shin, and i have never been I pain this badly" I say smoothly. Damn, not a hint of nervousness.

"Yeah, okay, bye sweety." I shut the door and went to my speakers and stereo. I turn on Owls In The Attic- there cover of Wrecking Ball. I don't like the actual song, but I like this cover. Hhhmmmmm. Screamo is my favorite. It makes me happy.

My mind drifts off to scene kidz and MDE. I think I shall finally do that type of stuff. I know the hair shops won't know how to do it so I guess I will do it myself. Surprisingly, there are no scene kids at my school. I will be the only one.

One year, I got cat scratches on my left eyebrow and no one else did it. So I hope this year is different. Wait. I might to cut it. I like my thiry-four inch curls. I'll just die it black. Yep, that is what I shall do.

"Bye mom, I'm going to the mall!" I yell before I walk down the rest of the stairs. "Okay sweety, be back before it's dark!" I walk out the door to my baby with my wallet full.*smile* Yeah, I like money, why can't I smile about it?

***********************

I just walked into hot topic. I looked around for some dye and found black and light blue. I also got the processing shit and some conditioner from another stood. While I was in Hot Topic I also bought a shirt with SWS We Are The Strays, a BMTH shirt, and a BMO wallet.

Time for shoes. I walked into some shoe store because I saw boots through the window. I but black Vans, black Coverse, and some Black hightop Converse. Not the Chuck Taylor's but the ones that come up to your knee.

I also went into Claire's and found some cut lip rings. After I bout two pairs of the same kind, I went to the piercing shop and asked for snake bites. The just put the left one in and I could feel the blood on my chin.*Shiver* I hate bleeding. Once they put the balls in*cue immature laugh* I was almost crying because of the new painful feeling. Then they put the right one in and I was done. They told me I had to take care of it for the next six weeks and I couldn't take out the ones that we're in there.

Authors note. I never went to a pro shop so I don't know. I did mine myself and I changed it after two weeks. I didn't really wait at all. I was also twelve and thought I was emo lol. I was just basic.

After I got home I told mom I was probably going to look different tomorrow morning. After I went up the stairs I looked in my mirror. Nice snakebites! At least the did better than when my cousin got hers done. It was right where they we're supposed to be.

I get out the processor and Hot Topic recommended a brush since I was a first time Dyer. I got out a metal bowl and poured some processor in it. I the put some of the black dye in it. While I was there I got bleach 30 so I could put light blue in it. I parted my hair down the middle and put the left side up. I pour some bleach and antidandruff shampoo in the other metal bowl and get the other brush. I put the gloves on and put the mix through the right side of my hair.

Once I am completely done bleaching, which turned out great, thanks for asking, I start to put the light blue through it. While it was bleaching is when I got the other metal bowl for the blue.

I put it in a side bun type of thing and did the other side black. I was careful not to get it on my blue.

*************************

Bleh. She just died her hair and got snake bites. Yay! Oh, good morning by the way, it's only 5:54 where Im at.