Prologue

~ Narrator ~

It was just another school day. Your phone alarm went off. Ugh time to get up, you groaned. After getting dressed in your favorite (f/c) hoodie, sweatpants, and boots, you headed to the kitchen. Looking at the time, you saw that if you don't leave now, you are going to be late. So you grabbed some toast and held it in your mouth as you left, hopping on your bike, and speeding off to school.
It was raining. Shit now I'm all wet. You groaned, trying to see while riding in this weather. You finally got to school. You head towards your locker, soaking wet. Others around you were wet as well.

~--~--~--~--~--~

  School ended. You walked from your last period to your locker. While in the hallway, you heard a scream. What was that? You ran to where the scream came from, seeing a guy pinning your best friend to the wall.
  "Hey now," he said, "Come on, don't scream." Your friend was frightened, she had a look of horror on her face. As the guy's face came closer to your friend, you were swelling up with anger and ran to him. As you did, your arm turned into a sword. The guy turned around seeing you, and then cursed as you cut his arm.
  "The fuck!" He cursed, running away. Your friend was shocked. You just stared at your arm as it turned back from a sword into your regular arm.
  "I didn't know that you were a weapon," you friend said.
  "Neither did I," you said.

~--~--~--~--~--~

The next day, you were sent to the principal's office. The principal said that your ability was special. Also that you were being sent to a new school. The school was Death Weapon Meister Academy or DWMA for short.