Chapter 2 - I Wish

I woke up as the warm rays of the sunlight hits my body. 

It was just a dream. I really feel bad about it, I thought my dream just came true; to meet Niall Horan, the love of my life. 

I quickly shrugged off my thoughts and heads to the bathroom to change. I was wearing a white short and a gray vneck. I run down the stairs and grabs an apple in the fridge and walks out of the house.

I want a fresh air. I was too sad, and alone. Okay, enough with the dramas.

NIALL'S POV

"Nialler, wake up!" I groaned as I heard someone screaming infront of my face. 

Liam.

"Hmm."

"Im gonna cook for you" He said. So I quickly jumped off the bed and runs to the kitchen. I saw the three boys occupying the chairs.

"So, who was the girl of your dreams?" Harry asked with the huge grin on his face.

I looked at him with a confused face.

"What do you mean, Haz?"

"You were sleep talking!" He said and the lads began laughing out loud.

"What? You got to be kidding me."

"Its true Niall!" Liam scream.

"So.. errr. Who's Dana?" Louis teased.

I have no ideo who Dana is. She has a nice name tho.

"I dont know." I said, trying to remember what my dream was.

"Okay, I think you should eat, maybe that will help you remember her." Zayn chuckled

"Wait, why are you guys acting like that?!" I looked at them with a confusion.

"Well. Lets eat!" Harry said. 

Im really really really confused. DANA. Who the heck are you? 

--

Sorry it's too short! Please do support my fanfic and vote and fan and comment. BD xx